Search results

1. darthmaul99174

We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

All worlds should funnel to Arizona / Colorado. When will .nl migrate?
  2. darthmaul99174

Feedback The Rules are wrong and/or outdated

Every game needs open communication such as an "All chat". The saloon chat now is just a tool for little losers to argue all day and report people they don't like. It hurts activity if you cannot understand that I don't know what to say. PG-13 films & games are much more lax than the chat rules...
  3. darthmaul99174

Feedback The Rules are wrong and/or outdated

Majority of rules should be massively scaled back, especially communication. They absolutely killed the saloon chat in every world across servers because they think that people under 12 actually play this even though the avg player age is above 40. This is in my opinion another massive reason...
  4. darthmaul99174

2023 Awesomia battle initiative -- Discussion

Restrictions are too slow to be applied & lifted on Arizona sometimes. Attacks need a lil bit more love usually
  5. darthmaul99174

Feedback Sales from 2022 + Carnival

I was informed RaiderRt has a crippling mental disability. We all try to be a little understanding and patient with him as it's out of his control :(
  6. darthmaul99174

Feedback Sales from 2022 + Carnival

I just realised we have no Johnny Behan re-sales yet the set is SUPER strong. Think the game was at a low when it was on sale compared to the recent activity we've had. Any chance of that being added too?
  7. darthmaul99174

Feedback Update 2.194

Add more money in the bank achievements one for 250m, 500m 750m & 1 bill.
  8. darthmaul99174

Feedback Fort Balancing Actions

Cortina, Spirits & Gringo being over powered on defence towers I know! Lets make it so tanks can do way more damage against those with even the highest possible resistance (hitting avg 450-700 dmg vs 400+ resist) So tanks on towers not only have way higher chance to dodge so able to avoid this...
  9. darthmaul99174

Besides the act of balancing, most alliances have long friendships and rely on those alliances to stay in contact. A lot of people recognise towns and will support that way rather than being forced by alliance. Also alliances work as a form of having reliable battles as if they hold forts and...
  10. darthmaul99174

Will the fort balancing actions be taken in other worlds and not just Colo in future? And what will their role be doing in the future and how will it be carried out?
  11. darthmaul99174

The West EN Census

The leader doesn't want to traitor anymore as he doesn't care for the hassle, AR is pretty much a 1 man operation so I don't blame him but it would be nice regardless. At least that is what I took from our last convo, don't want to speak for him. We spent many many millions buying & sharing gear...
  12. darthmaul99174

I HAVE A IDEA

You're a smart one
  13. darthmaul99174

Series of very easy to implement ideas to make the game better

I AGGREE WITH THE ABOVE Personally think all classes should be re-worked which would be fairly easy but since these are quick quality of life updates then yeah those work. Duel level reducing potion sucks, they should make duel level cosmetic and reduce the range at which you can duel people...
  14. darthmaul99174

Awaiting Migration setting

Inno have made a series of terrible decisions for many years that can be clearly pointed to as reasons for players quitting, your opinion feels so ignorant of what all players have dealt with it's almost like you haven't played or been involved with the community at all. So yes I called what you...
  15. darthmaul99174

The West EN Census

Arizona would have dailies but the alliances are supremely unbalanced, if this can be fixed and not everyone joins the OP side (which would only take a few extra players, just 1 worlds migration could fix) It'd be beast. We get 120-150 players per battle.
  16. darthmaul99174

Damn that was a stupid post lol
  17. darthmaul99174

Feedback Update 2.192

https://prnt.sc/I7gR6ZtTTpHj he probably typed this in less than 5 seconds I'm sure someone somewhere has the hours and hours of arguing RD & Iceman would have in saloon :D
  18. darthmaul99174

Feedback Update 2.192

Leader boards are a better tell of skills these days but yeah it still doesn't mean that much just like stats never meant more than they duel alot or used to duel alot. I used to duel mostly duellers for years (the best way of playing the game), my duel level always way above my actual level...
  19. darthmaul99174

Feedback Update 2.192

Arizona built different For defense prem soldiers the new waupee gear is OP when used right. I wouldn't say it's an all-rounder set but for the average high level rich main account It has it's purposes. If you do use each SP right and utilise just how many SPs shop gear + waupee gear gives 99%...
  20. darthmaul99174

Genius Idea, waiting for immediate implementation.