Search results

1. Criminus

Website [In progress] Fortbattles.online

Ofc, the best of each category should get extra points.
  2. Criminus

How about the endless advertisements? I must find a way to reward dodgers for the leaderboard. Like for example for damagers 10 points per 1000 damage. I’d say maybe 1 dodge = 1 point for dodgers?
  3. Criminus

The import is done when you visit a battle report via cemetery window of the fort or any battle report. Any fort battle can be imported. You can import 10 battles in 10 seconds if you are fast enough to click them in the cemetery window. At the moment it takes a second because only the body of...
  4. Criminus

That would be the last thing. Is it a must? ;D
  5. Criminus

Feedback Update 2.194

They will be able to.
  6. Criminus

The leaderboard will be a bit different I am not thinking to make a copy of that website. The import would be similar to not confuse the players.
  7. Criminus

Hi lads! I am currently working on a fort battle statistics website a bit more modern and more user-friendly. At the moment the site isn't the greatest but it will be once finished. The import will be done in the same way westforts.com is importing their battles. The website is built using...
  8. Criminus

Montana Saloon

I think the players picked up the name. Montana was the most voted wasn’t it? :/
  9. Criminus

Feedback Update 2.184

The Jobs list is ready about 90% if you want to check them out. Apologise for not adding a sorting button i was in a rush last night to get them ready for today! https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Job_List
  10. Criminus

Feedback Update 2.184

Better
  11. Criminus

The West EN Census

Well it says today which means until 00:00.
  12. Criminus

M... - Entries for the new world!

This is a good name i wanted to submit it myself. Good luck with it!