• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

i would like a recount lol
  2. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Vote LARAMIE
  3. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

It will be between 9th and 21st it don't take long to do it i would even bet that w1 would just be that world under a new name with the updated versions so all on same stuff.
  4. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

just cause they proberey picked already i suggest some they will never pick. Leftovers Lies win Lots of cash Lineup Looters Lazy Loading Little toe Last stand Let the dust settle Login Less is more Loud egos sorry in advance
  5. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Personally I would lets say double the Character Prem nuggets in worlds where they don't have sets or only get some decent sets from quests/events that is timed so when you complete them it goes then you have to do it again. So players have to do it again to get the slight edge and keeps up...
  6. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

It has been done before they released a world without the current event so it don't have to wait for this one to finish. Also they have to give enough time for avg players to get to a level where they can do Halloween quest which is usually 2 weeks I may be wrong.
  7. Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Leadville home of doc holiday and since he was a real doctor aswell a nod to the Health workers. Wild card Laughing Mare Inn