• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:

Search results

1. My contest entry - Game 1

1. Happy Thanksgiving! 2. Love Train 3. One world - Millions of Cempasúchils 4. Remember my name 5. Happy Independence Day
  2. My contest entry - Game 2

YearEvent 2008The West was launched 2009Fort Battles were introduced 2010Angus McGuffin appeared in The West 2011Market & Trading implemented 2012The West 2.0 was released 2013The West turned 5! 2014Pants were introduced 2015Item upgrade added to the game 2016First IFBC event 2017Multiplayer...
  3. My contest entry - Game 3

Number 6
  4. My contest entry - Game 1

5. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Just removed when I have upgraded version.
  6. Website TW-DB.info - English support

No, not a bug. It's feature ;) I know these are different items. And what we see in image, is one thing too what I want to avoid, too.
  7. Website TW-DB.info - English support

One thing too: If you have only upgraded item, you get this text little red text "new" in market. Only way, what I know, is always search and check is this (upgraded) item in my backpack or not. I know, it's not straighforward to change this thing because of different tags, but can you do it?
  8. Website TW-DB.info - English support

1 time is enough, but I use multiple computer so it nice if can update ones each computers.
  9. Shop: Buying Bonds and nuggets??

Is it really so, I cannot buy products with Bonds AND nuggets? I.e. if I have 400 Bonds and 100 Nuggets, why I cannot buy product which cost 500? Wht I have to be 500 Bonds or 500 Nuggets?
  10. Fighting Zombies For Halloween...

Hint: If you KO, Indian heal you and you get your health and energy back... I fight 16 NPC and get 10KO.
  11. Touch Screen and The West

Thanks! I test windows8 with touch screen, too. When you put your finger in screen and wait a while, then you can scroll the big map too.
  12. Touch Screen and The West

Thanks for everyone. I have been never try FF with phone or ipad so flash isn't important. I have enough when I can make some work and (daily) quest with these machines so this moving thing is only task which doesn't work properly. I use these touch screen machines only when I'm out of office...
  13. Touch Screen and The West

Hi, I didn't find answer using search.... My problem is how to scroll map when using touch screen? I have try ipad and mobiles (Lumia series) but both do the same, whole screen move, not a game map. Only way, how I can move around is open mini map and choose right place. It is annoying if...