Search results

1. MisterGadilf

Duelling changes - The West Beta!

We have been told - on here and on here only I must stress! - that basically anything goes except for discussing aim and dodge points. However we have only been told that by the mods on here who will also tell you that if you don't like the update then go play the Sims! There has been NO...
  2. MisterGadilf

No you can't. But what you can do is set four consecutive eight hour hotel sleeps which would give you 32 hours so you won't ever actually need a 24 hr vacation ;) Perhaps to add some balance... In Alamagordo, my pure construction character has been beaten mercilessly since the update...
  3. MisterGadilf

No chance - not until there's an official announcement that those kinds of push duels are allowed in the game because at present they can and do lead to a ban! Just to clarify, is there something wrong with voicing an opinion [you call it complaining] that some of the games players do not...
  4. MisterGadilf

That's not strictly true though. Especially not for new worlds - if there is ever an intention to start up a new one - as the hotels are not fully built.. Also, your argument about the hotel is a non starter as well. If a character is sleeping in bed then surely this should not provide...
  5. MisterGadilf

Will sleeping in an hotel be changed to not give protection from duelling? After all, using your logic then sleeping in the hotel is a bug as there is no relation between sleeping and duelling? What about living the homeless life, surely that shouldn't offer protection from duelling either...
  6. MisterGadilf

Error on droping products

Ahhh, that makes sense! Another one for you... Underneath the pickaxe bar is another bar - pickaxe at each end. Using the same job role, that bar shows 31/177 17%. Mouseover that bar and it says "you bring in 1089 skill points". Do you have any idea what this bar represents? My...
  7. MisterGadilf

Error on droping products

Hhhmmmm. Not sure where you get those figures from DJ. Are they also the same for Beta - I assume they are... From Beta - haven't checked on other worlds yet. Job is 'work as grave digger' - I know, it's a new job, coming soon, but that's another story ;) Opening the job window and I get ...
  8. MisterGadilf

w11 silver jobs

Is there an easy way to see which are the silver and gold jobs?
  9. MisterGadilf

Pickaxe Bar

Not sure if this has already been mentioned - apologies if so.... When 'mousing over' the 'pickaxe bar' when a job is highlighted, a popup box appears to tell us what will happen when all the 'pickaxes' are full - i.e how much money, experience and product drop chance will be. However...
  10. MisterGadilf

Why don't you fort fight?

To be fair, I feel the pertinent part of my post was the "the game is meant to be fun" bit ;) So what if a fort gets lost? It's not the end of the world, no-one actually, physically dies. The number of forts just shifts from one alliance to another, when the alliances get unbalanced people...
  11. MisterGadilf

Why don't you fort fight?

Politics! That's pretty much the reason for me! The game is meant to be fun, but the constant griping, moaning, back stabbing etc etc just gets tiresome after a while! That and crap ranking! I appreciate FF is all about HP etc, but if someone makes an effort to rock up to a battle and be...
  12. MisterGadilf

Completed Quest List

I agree. Ze Germans are usually incredibly logical ;)
  13. MisterGadilf

experience points

I suspect it's all Elm's fault.
  14. MisterGadilf

dakota down

I know it's two days later, but I've got the exact same problem...
  15. MisterGadilf

V2.0 Bug list

More things that the 'support' function of this game are expecting the users [paying customers!!!] to fix for themselves!
  16. MisterGadilf

V2.0 Bug list

I found two cotton when completing one work session. Is this even supposed to be possible?
  17. MisterGadilf

V2.0 Bug list

Some folk won't have any idea how to do that..... Surely the game shouldn't have been released while it needed the user to fix the bugs?
  18. MisterGadilf

V2.0 Bug list

Jobs are now much quicker to do - eg 5 mins jobs. However, the motivation drops for each job exactly the same as it did on the older versions. This should be fixed so that motivation for a job rises more quickly the quicker the job can be completed. This will however, require each and every...
  19. MisterGadilf

Colorado it's down??

The fort battle crashed at the exact same time as the battle on Arizona started. I'm no computer techie geek, but that right there is the reason :)
  20. MisterGadilf

Colorado it's down??

Login screen is back Login doesn't work though!!