Search results

1. Bonnie Lassie

Advent Calendar 20. Game

Christmas crackers
  2. Bonnie Lassie

Advent Calendar 11. Game

There should be 2 small islands, not 1, in the water to right of the fort, in the narrow channel. The plants between the fort and the cow's head, and in front of the fort, are not there in the game.
  3. Bonnie Lassie

Advent Calendar 9. Game

Finish the tutorial
  4. Bonnie Lassie

Advent Calendar 8. Game

Mistletoe
  5. Bonnie Lassie

Advent Calendar 2. Game

Saturnalia
  6. Bonnie Lassie

Advent Calendar 1. Game

The Kalikatzaroi
  7. Bonnie Lassie

FOOTBALL CONTEST

Colombian man helps blind, deaf fan experience joy of team's World Cup win As the Columbia-Poland World Cup match blared in the background, two Columbian football fans sat face to face in a Bogota restaurant, but they didn't speak. Instead, one of the men used his hands to communicate every...
  8. Bonnie Lassie

Peace times?

I agree with Felicity - it's the wrong timing. In many places, including Germany, the evening of the 24th is a big celebration and it's already Christmas Day morning in Australia, New Zealand, etc.
  9. Bonnie Lassie

International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Bonnie Lassie World: 11 Level: 150 Class: Worker Profession: Field cook Health Points: 11k Are you skilled for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Online (mostly) Leader/Entrant: Entrant This is an alternative to the Adventurer character already entered above.
  10. Bonnie Lassie

International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Bonnie Lassie World: Colorado Level: 150 Class: Adventurer Profession: Blacksmith Health Points: 11000 Are you skilled for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Online Leader/Entrant: Entrant
  11. Bonnie Lassie

Idea : Fort Battles Revived :P

Adventurers don't get a lot of dodges, because they can ghost after they take 2 hits. A non-premium adventurer would be likely to get more dodges than one who was premium with increased chance of ghosting. My worker character dodges much better than my advent. :)
  12. Bonnie Lassie

Think Quick!

Got one, thank you!
  13. Bonnie Lassie

Crafting Level 600 What do you think about this?

Also from White water transport you can get the Gold-plated cogwheels for the L600 Blacksmith recipe. I got this today:
  14. Bonnie Lassie

Crafting Level 600 What do you think about this?

Indeed you can.
  15. Bonnie Lassie

Website TW-DB.info - English support

It's back for me. Thank you! :)
  16. Bonnie Lassie

Website TW-DB.info - English support

I cannot get to the site either. I am in the UK.