Search results

1. Victor Kruger

Syria

Well here we are. No one has brought it up and this could well be the most important issue of this century so far. Next week Obama calls on congress to back military action although its been made clear he may well order strikes regardless of what congress says and very soon the US could very...
  2. Victor Kruger

Darwin, not such a great man

This is not about Religion or Evolution but rather the man Darwin. Was he such a great man or just manipulated his way into the poll position of current thinking gaining momentum and being considered by others at the time ? Darwin is widely considered an iconic figure of science, he is...
  3. Victor Kruger

US social security and medicare going private ?

Bare with me as this takes some introducing..... Looks to me like the big bisiness leeches have a new agenda to suck in and tighten control in fewer hands and this time its going for your social security The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by...
  4. Victor Kruger

What is the point of xmas assuming your non religeous?

OK I have a question for you. We will assume your not religious. What is the point of doing the xmas thing if your not religious ? The first thing that is confusing is xmas decorations, why, do you and whats the point if you do... ? Second is the traditional dinner, I mean whats all the fuss...
  5. Victor Kruger

Dueling xp not being allocated correctly

Virm W1 I duel someone, gain 3k (exp duel points at one duel) and it add me only 1k to total duel points (rank) Why this happen? I have noticed it the last 5 duels.. ** I had thought that last week so tested it today properly, same problem I duel yet im getting little xp and certainly not...
  6. Victor Kruger

The Dueling System - Wrongs and Solutions.

The Dueling System - Wrongs and Solutions. This is for the ones that are actually interested in making dueling what it used to be, a fun and exciting part of the game. We'll make it simple. You guys pick a single part of the current dueling system you dislike, or don't think is working...
  7. Victor Kruger

Dueling motivation changes

As from today or very recently inno have messed with the motivation on dueling... its now 2% instead of 4% drop a duel, thats in main game and live on all worlds. It'll now take 50 npc duels to get to 0 motivation instead of 25... meh. Now we need to know if duel the motivation increase...
  8. Victor Kruger

Memories of W9 legends and characters

And so the great exodus begins. The world where fort fighting was first seen and the first true uber alliances were born. The first battle was 07/22/2009 but was not a real battle, the first real battle happened 2 days later on 07/24/2009 Fort Name Star Country, Attacker Diablo Ridge...
  9. Victor Kruger

Church burning and/or sacking

Proposal Allow Churches to be burnt to the ground by either paying a fee per level burned from the antagonists own town treasury to equal that of building and/or allow sacking a church entirely for a huge town fee back to say level 10 Current Workaround None, currently churches have ridiculous...
  10. Victor Kruger

Reality Television is it rubbish ?

Reality television has become very popular over the past decade. Shows such as Survivor, Big Brother and The Apprentice get big audiences and make a lot of money for broadcasters. But reality TV is also often a hot topic, with some people believing it is worthless and bad for our society. There...
  11. Victor Kruger

Plea-Bargaining, is it right ?

Should plea bargaining, by which people plead guilty offences in order to get lesser sentences, continue ? Emerging in the mid-19th century as a method of speeding up court proceedings, to ‘plea bargain’ is to obtain a lesser sentence by pleading guilty to an offence less grave than the worst...
  12. Victor Kruger

Sabotage

Not yet a proposal but looking for added ideas. Fort Sabotage. Currently forts get built and from time to time get attacked and thats it. On older worlds and even newer ones it becomes very difficult to lose any med or large fort once held. The idea is that you can sabotage a fort...
  13. Victor Kruger

Is it worth the cost to host the Olympic games?

The Olympic Games are an outdated concept, athletes meet routinely in international events and the concept of national competition is outdated. Before globalization, hosting Olympic Games was a good way of ensuring international caliber athletic competition across a wide range of sports. But...
  14. Victor Kruger

Do people have a right to die?

If humane euthanasia is an option for animals who cannot voice their suffering, it shouldn't be forbidden for human beings. I truly believe that physician-assisted suicide should be allowed in terminal cases. There is no reason people should have to suffer through the end of their lives to...
  15. Victor Kruger

Religion now holds humanity back

In the very distant past religion had a positive role partly in shaping how people interacted, in history it was responsible for the furtherment of human knowledge. Islam was the force that discovered the concept of zero for example and the early sciences were largely discovered by the...
  16. Victor Kruger

A Bunny Suit

Seriously ? do you have any idea what this does to my image at KFC ? Hellstromm dosnt have the full kit yet... ( notice willy in the poster behind ) ;) Dunno wot kinda easter bunny/cat/dog/yoda thing this is but it freaked me out. Silly me it must be futu under that paper bag :P
  17. Victor Kruger

Free nuggets when purchasing

OK this is something ive long known that will benefit everyone in the Prem community when purchasing nuggets. two ways of saving nuggets, the second is new and will rock your socks off.............. You have ways to pay depending on your country right ? .......but........... 1. If you check...
  18. Victor Kruger

Lets clear this 0 motivation thing up

Meh i didnt want to have to do this but seeing as Dudie got the hump and closed the thread going off topic i suppose I think its time to clear this up. Seems to me from the last thread that Dudie you obviously do not understand the 0 motivation thing as well as you think nor do I suspect...
  19. Victor Kruger

careful what you tweet it can make you a terrorist.

two British (would-be) tourists, Leigh Van Bryan and Emily Bunting, discovered the hard way just last week. Apparently rather chuffed at the upcoming prospect of a wee jaunt over the pond, Van Bryan and Bunting engaged in a bit of online banter before their big trip to the US. Mistake number...
  20. Victor Kruger

The internet Freedom war has begun.

Im surprised no one else has picked up on this so I will. The Internet freedom wars have begun. U.S. Shuts Down MegaUpload, Charges Kim Dotcom & 6 Others With Piracy Kim Dotcom. was arrested in New Zealand on Jan 19 2012 Kim made millions on the internet, changed his surname to Dotcom, tried...