Search results

1. Tortojcla

CHANGE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

You're undefined, that's ok. :D
  2. Tortojcla

That's exactly my point! We have a ton of crap, junk, trash, garbage or whatever you want to call it, that we don't need. It just makes us harder to find items we need more difficult through inventory. So what's the point of even releasing new items all the time which give nothing more than the...
  3. Tortojcla

When I see them release sets with items having 0.2 skill per level it feels so pointless I don't even want to get that set. That's like releasing a new car over the previous model but only worse fuel economy and less handling. Why would you buy such things, we have already inventories full of...
  4. Tortojcla

Thank you for your kind words Joe! ;):)
  5. Tortojcla

It's already slowed down to a standstill, so if they continue this devastating development it will shortly start to go downhill.
  6. Tortojcla

We can quit as well :) The game is half dead anyway.
  7. Tortojcla

Straight to the point of my thinking. 3 skill points and 1 attribute point per level is more than idiotic to be honest. In my opinion it should be multiplied just as much as the gear's bonuses were multiplied, and that would be around 20-30 skills per level and 10ish attribute points, because...
  8. Tortojcla

Totally agree with you lulu. There is no difference between grey and colored items and no difference even between named rare items. Why should it be priced at 2000 nuggets/bonds to buy a chest with those items that worth nothing but as a collection piece. And no need for nerfing any items, just...
  9. Tortojcla

Then why you showed up in the first place? :)
  10. Tortojcla

Well, it's just My way to express how mad I am at their "work", because I spent so much time playing this game, not that I play all day every day, but I'm following the game and I can see the decline they're heading, and regarding servers switching off, had they done their job as they should...
  11. Tortojcla

I'm glad you guys agree and that you noticed the same thing and that you're not ok with it, I mean come on, how can 40 level hat be almost as powerful as 140 level hat or jacket? And why are attributes left without any change, InnoGames belt was not touched by the changes and just to note, it...
  12. Tortojcla

Alright folks, I haven't seen many of you complaining about the problem they recently made. In fact, I haven't seen anyone trying to do something about it. First of all, your adaptation of old items to the new skill per level system is more than bad, catastrophic to be exact, and second, some of...
  13. Tortojcla

LEVEL CAP UPDATE

When can we expect promised level cap from 150 to 200 and other jobs and features. It was way back but I remember you announced it. So what's with that?
  14. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

One day they might throw the ball so far up in the sky it doesn't return to the ground :)
  15. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

Tell us inno, how many more crappy sets we're about to witness? Frida set? Again? Stupid loteria where you have to pay like $5 real money if you need to bribe at stage 2? Stupid useless sets which nobody want, not even those who made them? What do we need to do to save thig game from burning to...
  16. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

You know, they remind me of the govnerment and doctors, they both harm us to benefit on it...
  17. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

Just listen to this, apparently somebody asked for fancy and green sets andthey've made it, but my attempt to get attention to RE-EDITING already edited items, hats to be precise and balance them properly didn't had any results, they just skipped it like an installation survey. How the hell can...
  18. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

Džaba trunimo :D
  19. Tortojcla

Update 2.161 Feedback

First of all, I'd like to note that opening new world each year with exact same base and features is stupid and pointless, and it only ruins what we had achieved on previous world. I and most other people don't want the new same things, we want NEW things and features, improvements on what is...
  20. Tortojcla

Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

Lakewood