Feedback Update 2.199

WhyN0t

The speed on the map is increased by 25% (50%)*.
You receive 15% (30%)* more money in a duel.

It used to be 10/20% speed and 10/20% extra money.

Yeah, weird changes. I expect a heavy nerf to soldier's pvp bonuses (and some pve buffs) and a better bonus for adventurer for fort battles and, maybe for duels if you want to to balance the pvp, but you have to give the worker one too.

Sciamano

##Your regeneration while sleeping increases by 10% (20%)*

What is the interpretation of this?for example 100% base recovery +250 from clothes

-> ( 100 + 250 ) * 1,2 =420 %
or
->( 100 + 250 + 20 ) = 370 %

in any case the improvements are minimal for the advents although it seems that are nor minimal for the rest classes

## If it is higher, your building skill replaces hiding and setting traps
Overpower,we should have the chance to change class

Harriet Oleson

And when construction gears aren't supposed to give def, att, damages bonuses, or aiming/dodging/health SP ...

If the idea is to create new kind of sets later, that's also not so good : for all other class char, those sets might be useless.

DeletedUser15368

lol, not a single market agrees internally and not a single market agrees with another market about their feedback, and every player/market is gonna lose their minds that their individual views don't take priority over everyone else's opinions or the greater good.

We can't agree if duellers are the strongest class because they can do faster duels or the weakest class now because they can't camp in forts. Veteran players are so deep into the Streisand effect that this has already been resolved, when it hasn't.
People who actually go to daily fort battles think that we don't need more damage amongst non-leadership players, which is hilarious to me.

We can't agree if Workers have been nerfed or buffed, and most people don't understand the Construction thing, but thinks it somehow broken and they're gonna delete because a couple of people in a dress-up simulator might occasionally come to fort battles when they otherwise wouldn't have, but still not as good as a worker actually skilled for forts...

We can't even agree if replacing the Adventurer hotel bonus with a regen bonus is good or bad. Seriously.
I imagine that there's a huge document somewhere full of completely contradicting feedback from all factions within the game.

I get what they're doing and mostly agree with the changes, they're making changes for the right reasons etc etc, but from the player's side, they didn't explain anything to us about what those intentions were or why anything was changed on Beta - and this was all just allowed to fester for a week.
It was never explained that these were Beta only changes for now, and look at what's happening on every market. Everyone losing their minds... If there are going to be changes on beta to the existing changes, we can expect them to happen when the planned Soldier's bonus is changed on Beta.

Stop being njubs and give good feedback on Beta and we could actually solve this - class balancing is the most requested thing since Migrations.

Last edited by a moderator:
they can't camp in forts.
They can't now, they could be dueled from their profile just not the town saloon.

Changes to dueler class are terrible for all parties - duelers have to travel (yuck for them) and duels are faster (yuck for the targets)

agree if Workers have been nerfed
Workers got nerfed. They took away the only fort battle bonus and gave some random skill as an alternative?

replacing the Adventurer hotel bonus with a regen bonus is good or bad.
This was ok in established worlds, replacing essentially an unused bonus with something that will be used whenever sleeping. They didn't address the fort battle situation with adventurers, which is what most chars complain about.

I imagine that there's a huge document somewhere full of completely contradicting feedback

Contradicting or not, you have a very vivid imagination :)

RaiderTr

Who is "we" ?
Damagers and Tanks?
Then it's only normal for them to not agree on everything.

I mean for about a decade complains for Classes were mostly for Fort battles, and that includes you.
Those threads can be found everywhere but easiest would be my signature.

I find it ironic that after all these years, you, of all people, finding continuous Tank-nerfing changes 'mostly positive' ..

Like 'random critics' for all classes..

It was never explained that these were Beta only changes for now, and look at what's happening on every market. Everyone losing their minds... If there are going to be changes on beta to the existing changes, we can expect them to happen when the planned Soldier's bonus is changed on Beta.
Or tomorrow, these changes weren't going to stay in beta. It's inno's way

Atnightshow

UPDATE: the Character class changes will be removed for the time being.
Beta will go back to the old Character class bonuses and the changes will not happen to other markets.

We will not give up on updating the Character class bonuses, but we will implement better changes in the future. :up: partyyyyyyyyyyy