NEWBIE HAS A QUESTION

Royalties

Hey guys newbie here.want to ask something buggin me when i do jobs with freds set i get more luck on the jobs than helens set isnt that a little weird? and which set should i use for item farming?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
The amount of labor points for a job is determined when you queue the job. What you get from the job in respect to bonuses is determined by what you are wearing when the job finishes.

So in a perfect world you queue a job with the clothing that gives you the most labor points and then you switch to the clothes that gives you the best bonus points before it finishes

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
The amount of labor points for a job is determined when you queue the job. What you get from the job in respect to bonuses is determined by what you are wearing when the job finishes.

So in a perfect world you queue a job with the clothing that gives you the most labor points and then you switch to the clothes that gives you the best bonus points before it finishes
In between it’s not a bad idea to wear the clothes that give you the best dual defense on the chance that you get dueled before it finishes

Ektoras BOTrini

Hey guys newbie here.want to ask something buggin me when i do jobs with freds set i get more luck on the jobs than helens set isnt that a little weird? and which set should i use for item farming?
If you are looking for Higher luck value Helen will always have more than Fred , maybe the particular job you tried to make gave you more labor points than Helen that's why you had more luck value. To have the maximum luck value on a particular job you just need to equip the recommended clothes from that job wait for 1-2 seconds then queue jobs and you can change to Helen or the best set you have for luck bonus ( not value ) so you will have more chances to find items in the luck value of the job you queued with the recommended clothes.

DoUzOs

If you are looking for Higher luck value Helen will always have more than Fred , maybe the particular job you tried to make gave you more labor points than Helen that's why you had more luck value. To have the maximum luck value on a particular job you just need to equip the recommended clothes from that job wait for 1-2 seconds then queue jobs and you can change to Helen or the best set you have for luck bonus ( not value ) so you will have more chances to find items in the luck value of the job you queued with the recommended clothes.
thank you for your input, oh best Greek chef