Feedback Happy 15th Birthday The West!

knottsck

I found that link before and nothing about a Friendship Reward Set.
I found this thread warning about there being changes to how the calculations for the set would be done but that just makes it conflict with another answer. Some of these have no available dates even when searching through the update logs and others are in different updates that were sent out in the same year. Not to mention the Cinema as it was available on some servers for years but didn't have a set release date on .net servers. This is a clusterf#¢{ of questions whose finding of answers was not thought out about as even their own Wiki page fails to contain them.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I found that link before and nothing about a Friendship Reward Set.
you are reading the phrase "Friendship Reward Set" too literally.
try a different translation for "Players can choose the Stats for the Friendship Reward Set themselves.":
Players can choose for themselves the Stats for the set they obtain as a reward in the Friendship referral system.

Harriet Oleson

What is that set? I can't find anything for "Friendship Reward Set"
Try looking for "friendship" alone with the search bar of the forum and look for official threads (all official threads are from the western star section). There's one thread especially which talks precisely about this; it isn't untiltled as an update thread though, but the title is still quite explicit. When you add the word "reward" to your search, this thread doesn't appear in the results.

Try looking for "friendship" alone with the search bar of the forum and look for official threads (all official threads are from the western star section). There's one thread especially which talks precisely about this; it isn't untiltled as an update thread though, but the title is still quite explicit. When you add the word "reward" to your search, this thread doesn't appear in the results.
that helped, thanks!

Abydos1

Tally me up as one that sees the same thing with 2 in 2011 and 0 in 2017...so does this mean if we get this wrong we will have an incomplete set forever?

Edit: I looked something up here that was interesting: https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Character#Avatar_generator (has no year specified since it is old and outdated); Whatever happens I think this is the most unfair round to date and we should get an extension and better clues than what we got here...

Last edited:

knottsck

I was left with two "additions" and the years 2011 and 2017 were left open. Both came up for 2011 so I just went with the one I knew was available before 2017 and placed it in the 2011 spot and by process of elimination that only left one spot to put the other one.

Where are the word searches, more mazes, and other games that make participating in a contest fun?