Feedback The West Classic Server for 15th Birthday

DeletedUser15368

Page isn't adapted to the 'modern' window-size/resolution and the map navigation is.. well.. not existent. (though that's not really different from v2.0 :roll: )
bro just set your screen resolution to 1024x768 :'P

RaiderTr

it's much easier to zoom in (ctrl + '+')
on phone? :p
but yea zoom is possible
That's a sacrafice what I'm willing to take just to see and play many many years later with the game what I really loved. :p
of course. I'm just sayin'
I like the version around late 2011 the best. It had the chat, market, chars, alliance, forts - the things that I feel really built community play and had poker to pass the time. (Not the toxic adventures) Bring back that version permanently and you have me hooked!

That's just before v2.0 I think?
Yea that would be the best version for sure.

Idk if it's "possible" without much Dev work though..
Forts were flash player still and all other stuff.

DeletedUser15368

The funny thing for me is, how close this is to an exceptionally brilliant game.

A couple of new features, quality of life improvements and mechanics, and it could be an award winning game, as evidenced by the awards it won when that actually happened.

A month is sadly - because that's all we get - not enough to experience everything Classic has to offer.
The biggest problem with this server is that there's no way I can spend my money on it to keep it open, like the dead worlds of today.

Joe Kidd

This year The West had its 15th birthday! In order to celebrate this amazing anniversary properly there is a special event coming up: From May 08th to always

View attachment 4863
Yessssss Al....yes please.

500+ users in a day or so? That's not noteworthy?

@innogames I've mentioned this before and say it again: I'll pay a monthly fee to play this version of the game.