Feedback Happy 15th Birthday The West!

Joe Kidd

I have to mention this noting that it's purely hypothetical but, if there is an intention to do a special "sale" at the end of this contest to afford players the chance to collect parts of the set they missed (either because of a wrong answer and/or they missed the deadline), please advocate to Innogames on the player's behalf. Please keep the item prices reasonable and also allow the use of Bonds versus only Nuggets for the purchases.

If there's no plan to do that then so be it.

Last edited:

Joe Kidd

"Which mobility skill is hidden ranking?" what exactly does this question mean?

Here's the original question from the DE Forum and the Google translation:

Welche Beweglichkeits-Fertigkeit ist in den Ranglisten nicht sichtbar?
Which agility skill isn't visible in the leaderboards?

Agility = Mobility

aaaa11

ty, but what does "mobility skill" mean? that 5 skills under motility attributes like dodging, reflex?

Harriet Oleson

About the question number 2 : it's about the last public and permanent world open, or other types of worlds (like the speed worlds, the classic world, or whatever) are taken into account too ?

Ugh, so now X number of people are going to get the answer incorrect because they answered their version of the question? Hopefully they aren't going to do the stupid "most complete answer" requirement as the correct answer, where we have to specify that X is the latest permanent world and Y is the latest event world. And for the people that already answered based on their understanding of the question, we've already lost out on any clarifying explanations.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Ugh, so now X number of people are going to get the answer incorrect because they answered their version of the question? Hopefully they aren't going to do the stupid "most complete answer" requirement as the correct answer, where we have to specify that X is the latest permanent world and Y is the latest event world. And for the people that already answered based on their understanding of the question, we've already lost out on any clarifying explanations.
I am awaiting confirmation, but, any answer for 'latest world in our language version' that can reasonably be construed as correct should be accepted.

Harriet Oleson

If it could be like that, it'd be great !
Cause when I first read the question, I directly thought about permanent world (and seems like I'm not the only one who thought like that), surely because I don't consider temporary worlds as "real worlds" in the meaning they are contest places. The thing is : the latest ones were either close, either in an external plateform, either in an external plateform and announced AFTER the round was published. With permanent worlds, there wasn't all of this questionning about "does that count or not ?", It could also explain the precision "in our language version" knowing all regular worlds have names decided with polls (so different from a server to another one).

I still had/have a doubt because, as Nisa4414 said, nothing was specified about a distinction between regular worlds and others. And thats why I ask my question above. In the end I still answered the name of the latest regular world but I'm still doubting lol. Some clarification would have been appreciated for this question.