Feedback Happy 15th Birthday The West!

gate 7 for ever

how do you draw the way thru the labrith to post it?
you can copy the image and paste it in painting on your pc and draw the line there,save and post it or if you have lightshot installed you can screenshot it draw the line and then save the image on your pc and then upload it on the post

FunnyGirl

I did post my answer in Round 1 thread. Is that OK? I saw nobody from moderators did review it. Pls be more specific with the rules, it is not normal to leave things unclear.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I did post my answer in Round 1 thread. Is that OK? I saw nobody from moderators did review it. Pls be more specific with the rules, it is not normal to leave things unclear.
The mechanism of using moderated threads is to disguise answers from others -- it is not an indication as to whether or not your answer has been "reviewed" -- 'Answers will not be visible until the end of the last round."

"Winners will be announced the latest on May 19th 2023 23:59."
"Winners list will be announced as an answer to the corresponding round topic."

I believe the rules were sufficiently clear, and that you have followed them correctly.

RyR2

A tip for the contest: The first task closed at 15:30, the second at 12:00 and the third at 11:00.
It's fine for me now, because I will do the tasks in the evening. But I just found out (when I wanted to do the second task between 13:00-15:30) that I'm to late, because the second task closed at a different time than the first. Quiet frustating that - because of it - I can not complete the set anymore. Any chance you can add a bonus round (for example if somebody misses one, or something like this happens)...

Dodgez

We should have more events with +% exp. In other games there are weekly or even daily events like this. It's not like we will ever reach level 250. Giving bonus exp will motivate higher players to do some farming while giving lower level players the opportunity to catch up. Can we have bonuses like these at least once a month or even more frequent?

.-.-.

6 of 8 was not hard. The other two - B and F... I found the F, but the B is so hard. I'm not sure about it.

Nisa4414

Could you please fix numerous mistakes in English in round 4? It is really hard to understand what is written.

It seems to mix 'word' and 'world', the main question doesn't even have a verb in it! etc etc

Geronimo

Does anyone have any idea where is the 'TWTimes' at? I've never heard of that and I can't find anything called TWTimes. How am I supposed to find the TWTimes articles? Nevermind, I found out in the end :) I like these kind of contests where there answer is right in front of your eyes...

Last edited: