Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyN0t

The West Birthday Cake Recipe

Ingredients:
Ground coffee x5, Sugar x4, Blueberries x3, Bottle of milk x2, Oranges x2, Berries x2, Flour x2, Butter x1, Raw eggs jar x1, Rum x1.

Method of preparation: In the case of the topper, mix flour and milk with raw eggs until the composition is homogeneous. In the case of the fruit cream, mix the butter with the sugar until the composition is homogeneous, then add the ground coffee, blueberries, oranges, berries and rum. The composition for the top is placed in the oven, and the cream is left in the refrigerator for a few hours. Remove the top from the oven and let it cool, after which you can add the fruit cream.

Bonuses:
+50% HP
+75% energy
+25% work motivation

Attachments

• Cake TW contest.jpg
    Cake TW contest.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1
Materials:

For the sponge cake: flour, sugar, ground coffee, raw egg jar,

For the pastry cream: butter, bottle of milk, sugar, raw egg jar, flour

To garnish: Wild blackberries, blueberries,
Preparation: For sponge cake, raw eggs are separated. Add sugar to the egg yolk and whisk until frothy. Meanwhile, whisk the whites in a separate bowl until frothy. Add the flour and ground coffee to the egg yolk and sugar mixture. Add the foaming whites by mixing them with a spatula. Pour the sponge cake mix into the blacksmith craftsman product baking mold and bake in the oven at 175 degrees for 25 minutes. For the pastry cream, mix the yolk of the raw egg and the other ingredients in a blacksmith craftsman's pan until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the butter and let it cool.

Cut your baked cake into two parts. Spread the pastry cream that we prepared in between. Add blueberries and wild blackberries on top.

Enjoy your cake.

Lumberjack cake bonuses: 25% energy increase 25% health points bonus 20% work motivation increase +150 labor points

AvallachCZ

The-West style honey cake

Dough
  • 2 [item=745000] Flour
  • 1 [item=703000] Sugar
  • 1 [item=52029000] Butter
  • 1 [item=2450000] Raw egg jar
  • 6 [item=2737000] Honey
  • 1 [item=2432000] Bottle of milk
  • 1 [item=51363000] Cocoa powder
  • 1 [item=52027000] Baking mold
Cream
  • 7 [item=50852000] Nuts
  • 1 [item=52029000] Butter
  • 1 [item=2432000] Bottle of milk
  • 1 [item=703000] Sugar
  • 1 [item=778000] Cooking pot
Sirup
  • 1 [item=703000] Sugar
  • 1 [item=1856000] Jug of water
  • 1 [item=778000] Cooking pot
So total:
  • 2 [item=745000] Flour
  • 3 [item=703000] Sugar
  • 2 [item=52029000] Butter
  • 1 [item=2450000] Raw egg jar
  • 6 [item=2737000] Honey
  • 2 [item=2432000] Bottle of milk
  • 1 [item=51363000] Cocoa powder
  • 7 [item=50852000] Nuts
  • 1 [item=1856000] Jug of water
  • 1 [item=52027000] Baking mold
  • 2 [item=778000] Cooking pot

Firstly we need to create make a dough. We mix sugar, butter, eggs, honey and milk, than add rest of ingredients and create smooth dough. After this is done, we separate it to 4 parts, put one by one it into baking mold and put into an oven for 5 minutes. After all 4 parts are done, we wait for them to get cooler. While waiting, we warm sugar and add some water to make sweet sirup. Than we place into a pot milk with butter, bits of nuts and suger and warm until cream is made. In the end we prepare final cake. We put a bit of sirup on top of each dough plate, add cream, than stack on top of each other. Rest of sirup can be used for sides, rest of cream on top of cake.

DoUzOs

Fruit cake

Ingredients: 1 kg of flour, 3 glasses of water, 200 grams of berries, 200 grams of blueberries, 1 raw egg jar, 1 bottle of milk, zest from 2 oranges

Preparation details: We add the flour, the water, the milk, and the eggs into a bowl and mix them until they become a mixture. We blend the berries and the blueberries until they become a paste and then add that paste to our mixture. After we mix all that, we move our mixture to a cake pan. We put the pan in our preheated oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes. After those 20 minutes, we remove our cake from the oven and let it cool down. Optional: Melt chocolate with some ground coffee beans and cover our cake with that mixture.

Bonus: +100% regeneration for 2 hours

GazozAgaci

start Contents For sponge cake [Bottle of milk] [Sugar] [Raw egg jar] [Butter] [Oranges] we also grate and add the rind. Mix [Cooking pot] with [Wooden Whisk], add it to [Baking Mold] and put it in the oven. After 45 minutes at 180 degrees, we take it out of the oven and remove it from [Baking Mold] to cool. For the cream Mix and prepare [Bottle of milk] [Sugar] [Corn flour] [Chewing Gum] [Blueberries] [Fruit liqueur] cream and spread it between two sponge cakes. decorate with [Berries] and [Rose] prepared from malcipan dough and finally sprinkle [Gold dust] on the cake and decorate. bonus +100-100 battle damage. +20 multiplayer attack Bon Appetit

2 sugar
1 bottle milk
3 flour
1 carrot
1 berries

mix sugar, milk, flour in bog bowl
cook carrots and berries and mash them
mix with flour, milk, sugar
pour in baking dish

bake for 1 hour
decorate with 15 anniversary necklace
enjoy

Abydos1

15th Anniversary Rum Cake
15 Rum [item=1826000]
15 Milk [item=2432000]
15 Sugar [item=703000]
15 Eggs [item=2450000]
15 Flour [item=745000]
15 Salt [item=1821000]

+15 Strength
+15 Dexterity
+15 Mobility
+15 Charisma
+150% Speed
+150 Labor Points

The West Birthday Cake
ingredients:
flour x3
sugar x2
jug of water x1
raw egg jar

preparation details:
mix flour and sugar, add water from the jug and the egg from jar and mix everything till it is nice. pour everything into baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, 180 celsius.

bonuses:
+10% energy
+25% work motivation

SiNYOR

Use [item=52027000] ,
Put a [item=2432000] in it,
add 1/2 kg of [item=703000],
mix with mixer,
Add 1 kg of [item=745000], 1 pack of , [item=52029000],
Keep mixing with the mixer,
After the mixing process is finished
Put it in the oven at 200 degrees,
In a separate pot,
Put a [item=2432000] in it,
put starch,
add egg white
add a glass of [item=791000] juice and Fruit,
decoction
keep mixing
Take the cake out of the oven,
pour the cooked cream on it, The cream cake is ready,
Enjoy your meal..
Effects :
Energy increase: 100%
Work motivation increase: 100%
Health point bonus: 100%
50% Improved Luck
50% Money from jobs and duels

Katsumoto

Ingredients for the 15th Anniversary Fruit West Cake Recipe
3 x Raw egg jar [item=2450000]
4 x Flour [item=745000]
2 x Bottle of milk [item=2432000]
1 x Butter [item=52029000]
1 x Sugar Cane [item=703000]
1 x Blueberries [item=1811000]
1 x Oranges [item=791000]
1 x Berries [item=706000]

To use as a tool
1x Baking Mold [item=52027000]
1x Wooden Whisk [item=52030000]
2x Fire [item=52967000]

How to Make 15th Anniversary Fruit West Cake?
- First, whisk the Raw egg jars and Sugar Cane with Wooden Whisk until frothy.
- Than add Flour and Bottle of milk to our mix in order and whisk the ingredients well.
- Melt the butter in the Baking Mold
- Finely chop the Blueberries, Oranges and Berries and add them to the mix, then pour them all into greased Baking Mold
- Let's light our Fire under the Baking Mold
- Bake until golden brown

Bonuses:
Energy Increase %15
Work Motivation increase %10
+250 Labor Points for 25 mins
% 30 Higher Income for 25 mins

Bon appetit, many more happy 15 years ;)

Cao Cao

ingredients chocolate flour water milk eggs baking powder sugar whipped cream preparation details put the flour the water the eggs the sugar and the baking powder into a bowl and mix then we melt the chocolate and add it to the mix then we put the mix in three different pans and we bake them then we use the results as layers and put whipped cream between them then we put some melted chocolate on top and our cake is ready bonus 100% energy 100% work motivation 50% health points

The West Birthday Cake
ingredients:
2 flour
3 sugar
glass of water
fruit juice

preparation details:
mix flour and sugar then add water from the glass and fruit juice and mix everything till it is nice. pour everything into pan and cook for 25 minutes, 180 celsius.

bonuses:
+25% energy
+25% work motivation

buchstabensuppe

Eis cake with maple syrup.

Materials to be used:
2 [item=52965000] Ice
1 [item=52029000] Butter (eigentlich Sahne, aber ...)
1 [item=703000] Sugar
1 [item=745000] Flour
1 [item=791000] Orange
1 [item=52946000] Maple syrup
Stuff needed in the inventory, but not used:
1 [item=778000] Pot
1 [item=52030000] Whisk
1 [item=747000] Hammer.

Production: Split the ice with the hammer, mix the whole stuff in the pot.

The ice cake reduces the health points to 500, which helps all high HP players having to KO their opponent in a mirror duel.

Deleted User - 4265677

Ingredients:
- 20 Blueberries
- 4 Raw egg jar
- 2 Sugar
- 2 Flour

Preparation:
(Preheat oven at 180ºC)
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the eggs and the sugar, and whisk until well combined.
2. Add the flour to the mix and whisk until just combined.
3. Gently fold in the blueberries until they are evenly distributed in the batter.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180ºC.

Cake bonus:
- You can craft any recipe from any craft
Duration: 15 seconds

sezamesauce

The West Birthday Cake

ingredients:
sugar
flour
glass of water
berries
blueberries

preparation details:
mix flour and sugar then add water from the glass and all berries and mix everything till it is nice. pour the mass into baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, 170 celsius.

bonuses:
+15% energy
+15% work motivation
+15% health points

Shiny Owl

Καταγραφή.PNG

Flour 10 - Sugar 10 - Bottle of milk 7 - Rum 6 - Raw egg jar 5 - Blueberries 5 - A wooden cake plateau 3​

Wood 6 - Nails 3 - Saw 3​

Effects
10 Multiplayer Defense
10 Multiplayer Attack
100 Dodging
100 Health points
Uses: 2

Shalashaska

Ingredients: 250 grams of flour 150 grams of butter 150 grams of sugar 5 whole eggs 1 heaped tablespoon of baking powder 1 tablespoon of smoothie blueberries

Instructions: Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy and, continuing to beat, add the eggs one by one.
Then Close the flour with the baking powder in incorporate it into the previous mixture and add the vanilla.
Finally Pour the batter into the pan and bake until the toothpick test passes, 35 to 45 minutes.

Bonuses:
+50% energy
+50% health
+100% motivation

Liket

I Liket in Montana would ride my Donkey to Waupee's Indian village to make use of the campfire they have, I will use my knowledge as a field cook level 300.
I start by eating our warm meal that we collected from "repairing a covered wagon" we do this to be able to use the skillet the warm meal was in.
Then I put the skilled on top of the campfire, to make sure it start heating up (175 ´c).
With my knowledge of being a field cook level 300, I can easy make one of my bottle of milk from guiding some greenhorns into some butter.
First I melt ½ cup of butter in the preheated skillet, when melted I transfer 50% of the melted butter into my Cooking pot that I received from protecting the wagon train. I add 1 cup of Sugar that I received from picking sugar canes into the cooking pot. I whisk this together with the help of a wooden whisk that I traded for in my hometown with some rounds that I collected on my last adventure. Then I add one egg that I received from competing in arm wrestling in the local saloon. I mix until well beaten, before I add in 1 cup flour that I made from milling grains and 15 blueberries (one for each year you celebrate). from picking blueberries in the forest on the way to Waupee's indian village, that we crush, so their juices fills the cooking pot.
I then slowly add 2 tablespoons of milk until the batter has the consistency of pancake batter.
Then i transfer the batter into the preheated skillet and bake it for about 30 minutes I keep a eye on my pocket watch which I gain from robbing settlers in a near by town. By 28 minutes of baking time i take my pocket knife which I gained from working as a trapper many moons ago, and press it down in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean from the middle it means its ready to cool off in the colder sand as the night is settling in the dessert. When it has cooled of for a few minutes I decorate the top of the cake with a handful of blueberries having them spell out T-W 15 on the top of the cake. Before its ready to be served to all our friends at the party. We then slice it in to 10 equal big parts with our pocket knife.

When eating the cake you obtain the following buffs for 8 hours. +2 Mobility (to evolve your party dance moves). +2 Charisma (to talk with all of our friends and strangers) and 10% regeneration.

Happy B-Day to all of the-west!

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0

A Trader

Coffee, Rhum, sugar, eggs, butter, biscuits, mould, Chocolate

1. Bring the butter to room temperature
2. Make some coffee, let it cool down & add a bit rhum
3. Mix the sugar & eggs
4. Make a tiny cup of strong coffee
5. Add the butter to the sugar / egg mix
6. Add a sip of the strong coffee
7. Mix it further till you have a smooth mixture (called crème au beurre)
8. Add a layer of biscuits in the mould, add crème au beurre on top of this
9. Add another layer of biscuits but dip them first in the normal coffee, add crème au beurre on top of this.
10. Repeat step 9 till you have a few layers
11. Add crème au beurre on the sides & top
12. To finish add crumbled chocolate
13. Have it rested in a cool place

This is the special The West Biscuit cake
Bonus for eating this cake: 100% AP restored, Sleeping time doubled to digest all the calories

9martyn

1 Whooden whisk + 1 Baking mold + 1 Flour + 1 Glass of water + 5 Raw egg jar + Butter + 3 Sugar + 1 Bottle of milk + 10 Blueberries
Bonuses: Energy increase 100%
Motivation increase 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.