Feedback Easter - Egg hunt!

asdf124

ffs... nobody is asking you why you are spamming 15 sec jobs.
the question is - why don't you press the delete button when you open the report and see that you don't need it?
View attachment 4555
here is a secret feature, better than that, hovering over it in report menu, then you select it. keep selecting until you have all the ones you want to delete....

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
here is a secret feature, better than that, hovering over it in report menu, then you select it. keep selecting until you have all the ones you want to delete....
Better yet, mouseover them to see any you want to save and make them shared the hit the select all box, uncheck the shared ones and actions delete selected…

Matori

All of the proposed are workarounds(copy/paste, check/delete unshared...), what @martoru propose is some kind of archive or locked reports, ones that can't be deleted accidentally, but that will come one update after town construction be in separate log :p

boot

is a mod gonna look at my post ? last sunday and monday, if there is a problem with my post and set public, i wont have time to finish the contest

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
No. It is the event sets (including the “tombola” as well as the “free” sets, but not anything only available for purchase with nuggets) like Cortina, Tolbert (clothes and weapons), Revere (clothes and horses), Martha Canary, and the like.

Abydos1

Oh one more thing, what are the possible prizes of this reward: One fancy item of your choice (Waupee items are excluded)