Feedback Easter - Egg hunt!

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
They are rare drops proportional to the base drop of the regular product drops. If you have low LP at the job you should focus on other targets. Regardless you should use the best drop year you have (or can equip given the level requirements) for when the jobs complete.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
and how you can manage to find reports you want from 2k reports? evan you mark them... can you pin one report not to be deleted???
If you are looking through 2k reports then you are probably doing it wrong.

First off, The items need to be found during the contest. So you really shouldn’t have 2000 reports.

Second: unless you are using an auto clicker… You should notice when you’ve dropped one and therefore need to only look back through maybe eight reports or so, while you switch to a different job to find a different egg.

That said if you really do need to search through 2000 reports, well you just have to look at them one by one; Though you can identify that there was a pertinent drop via a mouse-over without having to click into each individual report.

martoru

groober i spam every day for 4-6 hours, sometimes more
i dont use any auto cliker you mistake me with XXXXX.gr :)))))

but youre right... from time of event start i dont have 2k reports i allready have 4k of it.... that mean +400 pages of reports...

so my question is how ill find when finish all 14 eggs those 14 reports marked as global???
(ofc i copyed reports in a notepad...but this is not right way... right way is game to alow you to pin some reports and so you can delete rest of 399 pages so far)

edit allready page 455 of reports at edit time

Last edited:

NikosGr1

but youre right... from time of event start i dont have 2k reports i allready have 4k of it.... that mean +400 pages of reports...

so my question is how ill find when finish all 14 eggs those 14 reports marked as global???
(ofc i copyed reports in a notepad...but this is not right way... right way is game to alow you to pin some reports and so you can delete rest of 399 pages so far)

hmpfh....

Doesn't matter if you do 100 , 200 , 1.000 or 2.000 clicks per day : any new items that drop from jobs appear instantly at new items of inventory, so you can have it open and when you see any egg, then you can easily spot the report in the last ~12 jobs done.
So , Goober is right, if you can't easily find the report, then this means something else - and please , stop defaming XXXXX.gr ;)

Ektoras BOTrini

Brother if you can't see what you drop while "spamming" then you are "spamming" the wrong way ( somehow ) , try having your inventory open when doing 15s jobs ( thought I shouldn't need to explain this but here we go ) you will at some point when you drop an egg will see it in the inventory, stop spamming save the report ( I mean copy and paste the link to somewhere ) then continue spamming if that's what you do.

Don't get offended by this.

martoru

Brother if you can't see what you drop while "spamming" then you are "spamming" the wrong way ( somehow ) , try having your inventory open when doing 15s jobs ( thought I shouldn't need to explain this but here we go ) you will at some point when you drop an egg will see it in the inventory, stop spamming save the report ( I mean copy and paste the link to somewhere ) then continue spamming if that's what you do.

Don't get offended by this.
brother where did i say i not see report when drop???

problem is that save report somewhere is nopt right way to do it.... right way to do it is to can pin report not to be deleted when select Work delete category

martoru

brother where did i say i not see report when drop???

problem is that save report somewhere is nopt right way to do it.... right way to do it is to can pin report not to be deleted when select Work delete category
all i said is that i have now +6k reports that i can not delete till event end

Pankreas PorFavor

all i said is that i have now +6k reports that i can not delete till event end

they will be deleted automatically at some point (after 2 weeks, I think), I don't think it is a big deal, is it?
unless you changed access permissions for all of them, then they'll stay until you manually delete. but if you only set the reports with eggs to public, then the rest will go away in 2 weeks.

but what I don't understand is why you accumulated so many reports. if you are opening them while you are spamming jobs to check which report contains the egg, just click on delete button, the report is gone and the next one opens.

Artem124

when eggs first came out
i spammed all day too get them
everytime i found a egg
i copied link and put it into my notes and it was saved like that
easy peasy ..

Pankreas PorFavor

another one...

if i am at +6k reports in 5 days in 2 week ill have 15k... :)))))))))

im leveling up faster spaming, that why

ffs... nobody is asking you why you are spamming 15 sec jobs.
the question is - why don't you press the delete button when you open the report and see that you don't need it?
download.png