Feedback Speedevent - March(ing)!

aaaa11

Then why did they went to a fort battle challenge event?
because dark is a dictator, he forced every damager to go for full hp in first defense.... South should truly thank the north for having 30 less active players or Dark is going to let them go full hp in every defense. I would say even though we lose badly in later FF, they are much more fun than the first one where they go full hp.....

aaaa11

this event is great, We met new person and had a great time even the event isn't fair from the beginning cause north have at least 30 less active players.
No one from north actually quit, people who stop playing doesn't really contribute anything from the beginning. we tried our best with the huge number disadvantage.
9 of 10 top players in FF ranking come from North, congratulation teammate!
I would suggests decrease the reward so people actually play this for fun :)

Last edited:

Darkuletzz

this event is great, We met new person and had a great time even the event isn't fair from the beginning cause north have at least 30 less active players.
No one from north actually quit, people who stop playing doesn't really contribute anything from the beginning. we tried our best with the huge number disadvantage.
I would suggests decrease the reward so people actually play this for fun :)
Well I am a dictator, but you know what I am and you are not? A winner :)
So much fun north had that you guys quit after 2 battles, with surrender on your forum :) You guys had 73 players at the first ff, dont know if that means 30 players inactive :)
And at the second one , you guys died for fun , in like 20 round we got 3 towers, that is so much fun. Thank you.

Like everyone said, the ranking it's not important :) , who look at the ranking in a team event? probably just losers

Last edited:

Lyrinx.

because dark is a dictator, he forced every damager to go for full hp in first defense.... South should truly thank the north for having 30 less active players or Dark is going to let them go full hp in every defense. I would say even though we lose badly in later FF, they are much more fun than the first one where they go full hp.....
Ok, I understand. But the issue is, in a team related speed, or at the future in IFBC, if you don't do exactly what your leader says, it's better if you skip the event. We do everything in fort battle events for the win, and we don't do anything what we want. Everyone must understand this.

aaaa11

Well I am a dictator, but you know what I am and you are not? A winner :)
So much fun north had that you guys quit after 2 battles, with surrender on your forum :) You guys had 73 players at the first ff, dont know if that means 30 players inactive :)
And at the second one , you guys died for fun , in like 20 round we got 3 towers, that is so much fun. Thank you.

Like everyone said, the ranking it's not important :) , who look at the ranking in a team event? probably just losers
I need to repeat myself. None of my teammates quit! those who stop playing after 1st or 2nd FF did not contribute anything: No money/no product, don't ask for money/gear, not setting correctly (offline) don't listen to order (online) and don't wear proper gear.
Your eyes are only on those 30 who quit (who didn't actually play) , we have 40+ who stay online for every FF and fight till the last min. If this is not fun, Why are we playing it? reward? I don't even have the motivation to claim it. toooooo much work for only 100 bond
GM put the surrender option, we did not put it! gm are on your side for sure . + they give us 30 less players.....
in round 20 you guys got 3 tower because we have people don't follow orders and don't wear proper gear (yes those 30 who quit..)
+ you are a bit too sensitive, did my response have anything to do with you? I said nothing about you in the response you quoted LOL :D

Last edited:

JWillow

I am sorry but this sentence shared by your town members, this is 100% proof that you do not get the point of a team based world. Stats are meaningless and worthless. Bragging about standings when you didn't win one match as a team is sad to see from a team based speed.

Maybe you had more inactives, but there are equally just as many active player worried about stats instead of building a strong team.

Also Dark is not a dictator, he was a leader, a leader who asked his team to set aside their wants for the needs of the whole team. He and Luka did extremely well motivating the town to work together for farming and being prepared for the battles(ie gear and reskills).

It is sad that more players did not take the opportunity of being all the same level and having access to all the same gear to make a more competitive world.

But I will repeat to those who bragged about being on first page in fort battle ranking missed the entire point of the competition, it was as meaningless as looking at any other ranking in the speed world. The fight was on the field not stats.

Thank you to the south leaders for taking on the responsibility to build a strong team and thank you to the event team for making the event.

Ethereal

Imagine being butthurt about not being cuddled when playing a suboptimal (garbage) build. This game is so binary that at a certain point it becomes funny how bad people can still be after 15 years.

aaaa11

I am sorry but this sentence shared by your town members, this is 100% proof that you do not get the point of a team based world. Stats are meaningless and worthless. Bragging about standings when you didn't win one match as a team is sad to see from a team based speed.

Maybe you had more inactives, but there are equally just as many active player worried about stats instead of building a strong team.

Also Dark is not a dictator, he was a leader, a leader who asked his team to set aside their wants for the needs of the whole team. He and Luka did extremely well motivating the town to work together for farming and being prepared for the battles(ie gear and reskills).

It is sad that more players did not take the opportunity of being all the same level and having access to all the same gear to make a more competitive world.

But I will repeat to those who bragged about being on first page in fort battle ranking missed the entire point of the competition, it was as meaningless as looking at any other ranking in the speed world. The fight was on the field not stats.

Thank you to the south leaders for taking on the responsibility to build a strong team and thank you to the event team for making the event.
we shared the stats to explain why we think if there was the same amount of players we would win this world. People at the front page of FF ranking did not compete for our stats in the FF, we FOLLOWED every order dodgez say and we move and shoot for the best of the team. under this, we have slightly more top players on both damage and hit taken (dodging) , stats give an idea on how good you are at FF, a person who dealt 60k damage is clearly better than a person who did 20k, a person who dodge 300 shot is clearly better than people who dodge 10. think about it, excluding the top 10 players from each side, and make the rest of the team the same, WHO WILL WIN? stats shows the top player of South does not do as well as North. they win because they have 30 more players.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
we shared the stats to explain why we think if there was the same amount of players we would win this world. People at the front page of FF ranking did not compete for our stats in the FF, we FOLLOWED every order dodgez say and we move and shoot for the best of the team. under this, we have slightly more top players on both damage and hit taken (dodging) , stats give an idea on how good you are at FF, a person who dealt 60k damage is clearly better than a person who did 20k, a person who dodge 300 shot is clearly better than people who dodge 10. think about it, excluding the top 10 players from each side, and make the rest of the team the same, WHO WILL WIN? stats shows the top player of South does not do as well as North. they win because they have 30 more players.
I would contend that had the battles been capped to the number of actually active players the results would have been the same -- this is reinforced by the performance at the two small battles.

A damager doing 60k then getting KO'd is not necessarily better than the damager who did 20k, but used HP to effectively hold important sectors to achieve the actual element(s) of the competition being measured.

Matori

Marching.png

Also damager which is doing 60k is not the damager that is needed in TEAM EVENT, and FF ranking is not what is needed in TEAM EVENT. Numbers on North side weren't that bad except last ff's. But let's just finish any kind of discussion "i am better, no i am better".
Thank you event team for this one, I hope in future will be more like this, team-based events.

pero131

Then why did they went to a fort battle challenge event?
In some people's minds the event was just to hang out with different People which is only half true. Competing with some new people and your friends is the other half.

Anyone that has even minimum experience in fort fights should know that 1 or 10 good ffers isnt the formula for winning battles. What really can win battles is coordination and planning.

JWillow

Actually no having high stats on a fort battle world does not mean you are the better player.

1. South town, strategy was HP, guess what the more HP means less damage is done by south side so therefore North tanks took more in dodges, but high dodges didn't help the north win.

2. South town as mostly HP, didn't do high damage but were clearly fed upon by your damagers. But as North team had less players with HP there was no chance at gaining big damage numbers for the south team members.

At the end of the day, yeah your players got better stats, but didn't help them succeed as a team. Also if your team had picked more competitive set up, guess what their stats would have been similar to the South.

So no, the fort battle ranking does not show who is the better team player or which team would have prevailed. Only the results on the field of battle do that. The speed world was not littered with OP weapons like regular world, so being a stand out was not a recipe for winning a team based event.

Maybe stats could be looked at if battles had been 50/50 instead of the 100% win rate, as then the team would have been competitive.

aaaa11

I would contend that had the battles been capped to the number of actually active players the results would have been the same -- this is reinforced by the performance at the two small battles.

A damager doing 60k then getting KO'd is not necessarily better than the damager who did 20k, but used HP to effectively hold important sectors to achieve the actual element(s) of the competition being measured.
We lost the small because of many reasons including 10+ offline/afk player and not have booby/viewfinder. In North we have 40 player needs to craft / building fort and you have 70. This makes a slight difference that most of South participating in small have at least 1 level 4/5 gear while we have only level 1 or 2.
they are NOT capped at the actually active player of each side, south have a clear advantage

aaaa11

Actually no having high stats on a fort battle world does not mean you are the better player.

1. South town, strategy was HP, guess what the more HP means less damage is done by south side so therefore North tanks took more in dodges, but high dodges didn't help the north win.

2. South town as mostly HP, didn't do high damage but were clearly fed upon by your damagers. But as North team had less players with HP there was no chance at gaining big damage numbers for the south team members.

At the end of the day, yeah your players got better stats, but didn't help them succeed as a team. Also if your team had picked more competitive set up, guess what their stats would have been similar to the South.

So no, the fort battle ranking does not show who is the better team player or which team would have prevailed. Only the results on the field of battle do that. The speed world was not littered with OP weapons like regular world, so being a stand out was not a recipe for winning a team based event.

Maybe stats could be looked at if battles had been 50/50 instead of the 100% win rate, as then the team would have been competitive.
If you want to talk about the team. North has a clear disadvantage, 30+ missing in number, this huge difference can not fix by any strategy. And you can't say our strategy is bad when we have at least 30 or maybe 40-50 less players. you strategy is not optimistic, I would never believe a strategy that completely removes the damager role could be optimistic. + south teams damager doesn't go full hp :D they go full lead. By numbers, In the last FF, top 10 hp north have 6, top 10 hiding/setting trap north have 6, top 10 lead north have 5 LOL
some people just can't understand anything
Yes your team have 100% win rate, but your team have at least 30 (mostly likely 40-50) more player following orders, move/cover/ find los as the battle leader say. stop saying you guys are more like a team/ made better decision/ how much your leader does, the reason you guys win is ONLY because you have more player.

ok you want it to be more competitive, who have made this world not competitive? Not north player...

aaaa11

View attachment 4521

Also damager which is doing 60k is not the damager that is needed in TEAM EVENT, and FF ranking is not what is needed in TEAM EVENT. Numbers on North side weren't that bad except last ff's. But let's just finish any kind of discussion "i am better, no i am better".
Thank you event team for this one, I hope in future will be more like this, team-based events.
I mean the active player is person who follow order, move/cover/ find los as what the leader says
even in small we have 10+ offline/afk
Who starts those discussion? check my first post, (not the one responding to lyrinx, the one after that) did I say anything about South???? I said nothing about South! I said I enjoy playing with my teammates and we have a great time. LOL and you guys just randomly come up and pretend you responding to my post LOL

aaaa11

In some people's minds the event was just to hang out with different People which is only half true. Competing with some new people and your friends is the other half.

Anyone that has even minimum experience in fort fights should know that 1 or 10 good ffers isnt the formula for winning battles. What really can win battles is coordination and planning.
yeah, so North can't win it from the beginning, at least 30 less players, we tried our best to not lose before round 10 LOL
Their random assigned team made it too unfair.

JWillow

If you want to talk about the team. North has a clear disadvantage, 30+ missing in number, this huge difference can not fix by any strategy. And you can't say our strategy is bad when we have at least 30 or maybe 40-50 less players. you strategy is not optimistic, I would never believe a strategy that completely removes the damager role could be optimistic. + south teams damager doesn't go full hp :D they go full lead. By numbers, In the last FF, top 10 hp north have 6, top 10 hiding/setting trap north have 6, top 10 lead north have 5 LOL
some people just can't understand anything
Yes your team have 100% win rate, but your team have at least 30 (mostly likely 40-50) more player following orders, move/cover/ find los as the battle leader say. stop saying you guys are more like a team/ made better decision/ how much your leader does, the reason you guys win is ONLY because you have more player.

ok you want it to be more competitive, who have made this world not competitive? Not north player...
Well I guess I hope your leaders reported every player that didn't follow or proved they weren't actively being a part of the team.

Umm, damagers role was still there, HP duelers still get crits just as much as leadership ones.
Yes damagers are damagers in attacks. Defense and attacks are different. I was just pointing out to you that the stats are heavily in favored of a team that choose less strategic builds that didn't mesh as a strong team.

Sounds like your teammates let you down at the end of the day, the afkers I mean. But the south and the mod team is not at fault for that, each player that signed and did not come to play for the team, as pero suggested I hope some note is made about non team players.

Also hope for future events practice time with teams happens, that way these players can be weeded out before competition starts, giving a fort battle competition the best chance. As really you can play on regulars worlds and be afk or choose builds you want to play everyday of the year.

Also sorry don't mean to go after you, I just strongly disagree that fort battle ranks have any merit or count for anything on this fort battle world. But yes I can't see it the way you do, as I look at the team play not rankings.

pero131

yeah, so North can't win it from the beginning, at least 30 less players, we tried our best to not lose before round 10 LOL
Their random assigned team made it too unfair.
First i didn't mentioned anywhere any names or teams as i was referring to everyone in general. For what is worth i am saying the negatives of this event for everyone .
That being said teams being unfair isnt something that any player from any team wanted. But it isn't something we can do something about it . As mentioned before aaa your argument with the numbers isn't fully valid.In small forts we weren't full with onliners either,not on our defence at least( i ranked that so i know) but the difference in hp was big enough. I ordered snipers to go full leadership cause i was confident that our tanks could outlast you.
I even went and wasted hp on walls without any need for it. (Towers took less shots) . Therefore it broke down to the fact that your team couldnt produce results due to many other factors than the activity of players. With all respect please stop littering the forum feedback page on north this. South that etc...(i am talking to all of you reading this)
the argument that teams weren't equal is valid and i totally agree that moderators should do a check on who plays actively and Keep teams as balanced as possible.
i mentioned earlier that players that signed up and didn't participate should face a penalty for that reason.

pero131

No, they shouldn't. They're excluded from reward pools and obviously didn't get to enjoy the event.
They made the balancing actions of the game non effective (random towns means that the numbers of non actives wasnt computable)
They also took spots that could be filled with active people if the event was more Popular ( i really hope it does in the future)
Therefore in the next events this people should be considered only if the available spots dont fill.
If someone cant spend at least some time in the event. There was no reason to participate in the first place. The battle and event schedule was there from the very beginning.
The whole penalty thing is been suggested on speed servers on the future which to me sounds fair.