New Premium Features

NikosGr1

With the game having progressed a lot - new sets , more quests , jobs , new levels , and even more options, there is a need of new Premium Features to be added.
With a personal calculation of the needed experience for the new levels, a devoted player who does ~10 hours of 15secs jobs daily, would need ~3 years to reach lvl 200 and ~8 years to reach lvl 250 (from lvl1). There is also the option of church building , which also requires around same years, but it would be too boring and would (will) eventually kill the game (not all of us are so religious after all!!)
Furthermore the new levels have a greater impact on the Fort Battles, the part of the game which interests most of the players.
So, as it happens in most games, a f2p player may progress slowly, enjoying the game without any investments on the game.
However, a p2w player who wants to progress fast , and actually enjoy the game more actively , he needs more action - else why would he play the game f2p way, slowly waiting 4-6 years in order to be able to participate and compete in Fort Battles ? (or Duels , or other parts of the game)

So, my proposal about some Premium Features that could be implemented , is the following:

- New bonuses on income , experience(most important) , drops from jobs(church-duels-fort battles) , possibly in form of various levels of Premium (eg 1-10 levels of extra premium features, each giving higher bonus added , so purchasable from everyone in the level he can afford)

- Bigger schedule for jobs (atm max is 9 jobs with Premium Feature) , in various levels(1-10 eg), with the highest level giving the possibility of cycle among jobs & usage of usables (eg tea etc) ---> That way the usage of bots/scripts (about which a lot of complaints are heard) will be negated , specially in Speed Events(where a person could eg buy higher services of Premium Features as well)
So , a f2p player who has more availiable time to play, will be able to do the clicks needed, while a p2w player who can't due to his work, will be able to automate the whole procedures using the Premium Features (so fair for everyone)

- Rebalancing of all classes, with the possibility of changing class with the usage of Premium Feature (and possibly with a cooldown of 15days eg per change)

- Premium Feature for resetting the timer penalty for rejoining a town after leaving one (atm it is additive , +3 hours every time someone leaves a town)

- Other possible premium features that would improve further the gameplay of a devoted player who can invest in the game, and that would negate the usage of bots/scripts.

Darkuletzz

You can not play without a bot, jes, so pathethic.

a devoted player who does ~10 hours of 15secs jobs daily, would need ~3 years to reach lvl 200--? a devoted bot you want to say, who in the right mind will play 10h every day clicking o_O

NikosGr1

In the previous speed server people played for 20++ hours for many days and nobody got banned.
We can't be sure if someone is using or not using a bot/script (except if game system spots it actually) , otherwise it is just hypothesis.

Most people don't know me, they only see a ~1 year old player.
However I am one of the oldest players, played ~11 years ago when "The West" became Game of the Year, I had my own 3-town alliance called "The West" (I took the copyright :) ) and back then the game was completely different.
However, now the game has reached a point where clicking is the only way to progress any further (and can't be turned back into West classic) , so some of the above Premium Features I proposed are one-way for the game to continues further its journey and stay alive.
(my conclusions at least)

Ahon123

In December's speed server?
Not , I didn't get ban and I wasn't playing there actively, only Fort Battles.
You're banned in fort battles for abusing scripts :D Don't come into a fourm asking for "In-game features" to be added as you consistently break the rules to gain an unfair advantage above other players. Asking for scripts/bots to be added so you don't have to face anymore bans. Its pathethic.

THEY DONT KNOW ME SON!
WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS AND THE LOGS

NikosGr1

You're banned in fort battles for abusing scripts :D Don't come into a fourm asking for "In-game features" to be added as you consistently break the rules to gain an unfair advantage above other players. Asking for scripts/bots to be added so you don't have to face anymore bans. Its pathethic.

THEY DONT KNOW ME SON!
WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS AND THE LOGS
I proposed some Premium Features to be added, not bot/scripts......
You can read in top what I exactly proposed.
Sorry if you misunderstood my sentences

Ahon123

"while a p2w player who can't due to his work, will be able to automate the whole procedures using the Premium Features"

bot/scripts. Sorry you cannot even comprehend what you're suggesting

NikosGr1

"while a p2w player who can't due to his work, will be able to automate the whole procedures using the Premium Features"

bot/scripts. Sorry you cannot even comprehend what you're suggesting
Is the 9 jobs selection for the premium (from the 4 ones for f2p) bot/script procedure?
The game has progressed and a huge number of clicks are required , specially after the new levels, so a bigger premium for jobs is required.
I don't understand, why you disagree on that?
Is it the first or the last game where a big queue of actions will / can be implemented?

martoru

Admin !!!!

can someone stop this nikos agrumentation for cheating ???

till now 2 of 2 speed worlds he was abuse the rules or evan brake them ... can we at least not see him proposig legalise cheating

DeletedUser15368

So, you want to replace botting, which everyone agrees is disgusting, with Paying to win, which everyone agrees is disgusting,

As a fort fighter, the slower everyone levels up, the more fair, fun and balanced fort battles will be. In fact reverting to lvl 150 would be best for us. Increasing the premium gap would be bad for battles. Increasing the median level will be (and already is proving to be) bad for battles, and that's something we'll have to deal with eventually. (In fact this is precisely what Diggo's latest Fort updates targeted with limited success)
As a former dueller, it's not worth my energy talking about this aspect of the game anymore. See for yourself how Pay-to-win ruins the PvP.

Even when the game is 600x faster, certain people used job bots. What would stop these Neanderthals from paying to win and trying to bot at the same time?

If they increase the "bonuses" to compensate for the ridiculous values needed nowadays, then everyone must get the same bonus because, say it with me boys and girls, The other players are the content in a Role-Playing game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ektoras BOTrini

Hey guys , I am not taking anyone's side but you should stop accusing players that they cheat/use bots or scripts without any evidence of your own. It's easy to accuse someone but guys you need to be sure that the person you accuse has indeed violated the rules and indeed used some kind of script or bots. Nevertheless I don't think these kind of premium features will be viable for the game. If you have time to do 15s jobs good for you , do it, if you don't then sorry but you are unlucky. Nothing should be easy and also nothing should be impossible.

P.s. My name is Greek , I am Greek as @NikosGr1 but I'm not taking anyone's side just want to clarify that.

DeletedUser15368

Hey guys , I am not taking anyone's side but you should stop accusing players that they cheat/use bots or scripts without any evidence of your own. It's easy to accuse someone but guys you need to be sure that the person you accuse has indeed violated the rules and indeed used some kind of script or bots. Nevertheless I don't think these kind of premium features will be viable for the game. If you have time to do 15s jobs good for you , do it, if you don't then sorry but you are unlucky. Nothing should be easy and also nothing should be impossible.

P.s. My name is Greek , I am Greek as @NikosGr1 but I'm not taking anyone's side just want to clarify that.
For sure, it's irrelevant to any discussions between legitimate players anyway.
However the Greek with BOT in their name soft-defending the other Greek who we aren't allowed to talk about what happened to him on the speed server. Interesting :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ektoras BOTrini

For sure, it's irrelevant to any discussions between legitimate players anyway.
However the Greek with BOT in their name soft-defending the other Greek who we aren't allowed to talk about what happened to him on the speed server. Interesting :p
Come on lulu my name is a Greek chef's name , Botrini is his last name so I thought I change my name to a more funny ( for me at least ) name because it has the word BOT in it :lol:

I don't want to defend anyone honestly, I couldn't care less , I am just saying that we should not accuse someone for something without having any concrete evidence.

p.s. I'd do the same if he was Pakistani, the nationality doesn't matter whatsoever.

DeletedUser15368

We are not allowed to discuss certain things that happen when people break the rules here on the forum, no evidence can be presented here without it getting removed and punished for it.

Completely unrelated fun fact that you can go see for yourself though, Nikos has 2x the number of clicks as BenBen on Colorado. If you know, you know.

Beefmeister

despite all the bash i see an interesting thing

i would agree for f2p players to get a 9 job 15s pool and just make it bigger for the prem players, like a 25 jobs one. that would make it significantly easier to spam jobs and it would be in theme with the current level requirements. only for 15s

that's not p2w. if you guys still pay for premium you're playing this game wrong