Feedback Update 2.195

Beefmeister

i'm thinking, when 99% of the feedback your receive from players on beta is that this is a wrong move and not supposed to happen...what part of it exactly do you guys not understand? those achievements are trash, useless and make people INACTIVE

what is it more there to explain? this is the priority of this developer, sleep achievements?

DeletedUser15368

Well this update is obviously still going to get pushed out, since it's done and they didn't even delay the largest and most controversial update the game had in 7 years from the feedback. The real devs aren't working on any PvP stuff to merge into a bad update to make it a good update either - which has saved these changelogs from being a complete disaster for a few weeks.

Content that will become relevant in 12 years, pffft.
Focus on the Here and Now please.

Vacsorabeer

Beep-Boop
i'm thinking, when 99% of the feedback your receive from players on beta is that this is a wrong move and not supposed to happen...what part of it exactly do you guys not understand? those achievements are trash, useless and make people INACTIVE

what is it more there to explain? this is the priority of this developer, sleep achievements?

Artem124

wth inno. you got so much feedback on beta to freaking fix this update and reduce everything for sleeping..
you didnt even listen at all..
nothing got fixed or nerfed.. wth yall doing??

syntex give me the information of who you send all feedback too.
it seems like yall saying yall sending feedback but your not

id like to send my own feedback personally to them

Lyrinx.

Opinion:

elmo-burn.gif

Sorry mate, but since this is my opinion about the whole patchlog, I am allowed to share it. I know you don't like the burning elmo gif, but guess what, I don't like the content of the patchlog either.

RaiderRt

Sleep for 3 years total achievement made me laugh even harder than "We have created Easter Event which will start soon" XD. Copying last year's event and just changing sets doesn't mean you created anything new. And sleeping for 3 years total basically means you don't even play the game.

DeletedUser40832

wth inno. you got so much feedback on beta to freaking fix this update and reduce everything for sleeping..
you didnt even listen at all..
nothing got fixed or nerfed.. wth yall doing??

syntex give me the information of who you send all feedback too.
it seems like yall saying yall sending feedback but your not

id like to send my own feedback personally to them
Dear Artem124,

Your feedback is appreciated and forwarded to the relevant team all the time.
Unfortunately, it does not mean that they will have to apply changes or remove content from updates on demand. It's not something we can control ourselves. Beta and International are two different markets and we are not responsible for feedback on the Beta forums. If changes aren't made until the update is applied on the official servers, it doesn't mean the changes will never happen.
Please don't stop providing feedback as we are always looking to improve the game.

asdf124

Who cares about these achievements, could I get some sort of perspective on PvP updates? The latest FF change from Diggo is now almost 2 months old (since beta) and it ****ed up attacks even more than before. Not all worlds/servers can rely on being cuddled by admins like Colo is. Could @Syntex confirm whether or not Diggo is still working on PvP updates?
I think one of the concerns for me isn't actually just these changes but also making the forum unusable. Now I have to spam some of this forum since I can't edit it.

I'll be honest though, sleep achievement isn't really my issue. I can't edit after a certain time on this forum is a bigger issue for me.

DeletedUser40832

basicaly invent a new inno kind of beta worlds,,,beta is not for testing and collect feedback is a market :))))))))))))
Yes they are two different markets indeed. Call them markets or call them game versions (but I don't think "game version" would be the most appropriate term). You can figure this out by checking out the domain name which is different (don't tell anybody about this secret, it's only for you).

Joe Kidd

Yes they are two different markets indeed. Call them markets or call them game versions (but I don't think "game version" would be the most appropriate term). You can figure this out by checking out the domain name which is different (don't tell anybody about this secret, it's only for you).

So @Criminus we can agree that beta.the-west.net is nothing approaching a beta testing tool in the general sense in the game design and development industry, as a whole.

In fact, none of the servers at that URL even begin to approach that ideal and instead are governed by a small few that buy the most nuggets/premium content and also bark the most when they don't get their way?

Good, I'm glad to hear that.