Feedback Holiday Speed 2022 (premium-free)

Don-Vallsy

In .de this is not a bug according to the CM because this is a part of the game for years now but yes it should be fixed.
nope it isnt .. can send you construction reports now

As I understand it, there is nothing wrong with exploiting a long-standing well known game mechanic, where no dev changes have been made or announced and no well publicized announcement exists declaring it improper; for all jobs, the LP calculation is made at the time it is queued, while the reward is calculated at the time the job is completed.

thats why i asked .. for last speed event a town member got banned for using it

ra1g

when can players expect rewards? im sure some of them would like to use those gringo items on a weekend with special bonuses active :)

Annie-Bell

Mentioned before in prior "events/evernt worlds" , but please post winners of these events (interested in results as gringo gear rewards significantly impact regular worlds and good for all to know). Have determined not wanting to be part of these events until changes but am interested in publishing winners thanks.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
nope it isnt .. can send you construction reports now

thats why i asked .. for last speed event a town member got banned for using it
I can find no evidence anyone was ever banned for that (certainly not in the past year on.net)

Going forward you can assume this is permitted unless it’s expressly noted in the event rules, or A prohibition is announced clearly elsewhere on the forum

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
I never patricipated in speed events but I wish to claim all prices because ChEaTeRs and stuff please @Syntex gib Gringos pls

Vagabonden

Really do not remember when it has taken so much time before to announce winners of the event. I´ve played few events and I do not know if you´re kidding now or what. And please do not start with technical issues or lack of time because if I remember right, there was not only one GM but at least 4.

Yoo, which server ya gonna have ya El gringo weaps on ? ( i guess this is like the only choice)