Other games from Innogames

Turda

Hey everyone.
I came back to this game after a long time but I feel like the game and forum are not very active anymore.
Do you know any other games from this developer that are more active and have a forum similar to this one?
I really enjoyed this forum back when it was active.

Thanks
PS: Not interested in tribalwars :-))

DeletedUser15368

Hello there, It's always cool to see old-timers poking their heads in to see what's happening - and hearing how much they used to enjoy the game. Nice Avatar btw.

I'm pretty sure they all have forums like this, but the best comradery is always found in alliance skype/discord/chats

To be honest, most of them are pretty much waiting-based-but-pay-to-wait-less city-builder tribal war clones of different flavours, ranging from casual to PvP focussed which you need to be available every minute of every hour, every hour of every day, every day of every week, every week of every month...
Forge of Empires seems to be the most popular one, but I've never played it to recommend.

Edit: I also wrote a small rant about the state of the-west, but you didn't ask so removed that to stay on topic:-D

Turda

Hello there, It's always cool to see old-timers poking their heads in to see what's happening - and hearing how much they used to enjoy the game. Nice Avatar btw.

I'm pretty sure they all have forums like this, but the best comradery is always found in alliance skype/discord/chats

To be honest, most of them are pretty much waiting-based-but-pay-to-wait-less city-builder tribal war clones of different flavours, ranging from casual to PvP focussed which you need to be available every minute of every hour, every hour of every day, every day of every week, every week of every month...
Forge of Empires seems to be the most popular one, but I've never played it to recommend.

Edit: I also wrote a small rant about the state of the-west, but you didn't ask so removed that to stay on topic:-D

Thanks!
Yes, the games themselves are almost like cookies clickers. But they can be fun with the right community.
Looking for something new, I did the obvious thing and tried tribalwars again... :huh:
I hate the grind of the game once you have a few hundred villages to manage, but I remembered that the tribes can also have nice communities.

And please do add the rant about the-west. It does sound interesting.

asdf124

I have played FOE, but I dislike it because its basically a pay to win game with no real goal.

Poker Alice

I started playing forge of empires (with Neo Demands Guild in Noarsil) several years ago. I stay to just one world while I'm there. Time constraints. To do regret that I could have stayed in the era before the era I'm in now. The previous level had classic cars of the 50's 60's running around the roads. Crazy car fan here. That has nothing to do with game win/loose strategy. :)

Can say foe taught me a little about the big guy's marketing plan. I play for free so not that concerned about how they want to manage their game. I only play for personal enjoyment.

For me, my battle at foe has constantly changed over time which does keep up the interest though there are times I do like to take major breaks. I like that I can. Stopped using their forum as I could not accept the moderation rules. I understand the reason to have those rules though, the need to keep topics game related without too much conflict amongst fellow players. But I couldn't agree with "no political or religious posts" not that those topics are often frequented but felt the ruling kind of limited my freedom of expression just a tad so just stopped using the forum there all together.

I find all games rather individually suited so it's difficult to say what might be the right one for anyone or what personal strategy goal to explore while playing them. :dastardly: