Feedback Merging Markets with International servers

L00nat33k

The numbers I have seen so far suggest there were a comparable number of gringos on all of .dk as there were on all of .net. But... all of .dk is comparable in size to en18 (Fairbank)
Well i've seen many ^1 gringo in adventures from this people, at least 3 have it, which makes adventures kinda unplayable now. Too much Gringo around recently so i guess new sale coming soon with even better sets ... which means game = ruined.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Thank you very much for all the feedback in this matter.

I have forwarded it and we will discuss if there will be any possibilities to assist you in this case.

Joe Kidd

So.......If another server is migrating, why can we not have a migration across the world's of .net? Just asking.
InnoGames enjoys punishing players by keeping them trapped on dead worlds. That's the only logical analysis. Either that or it's pure lethargy on their part which is equally unacceptable.

Regardless, it's bad acting by InnoGames taking an easy, ivory tower perspective with their customers. When's the last time a The West LCM made a YouTube video? When is the last time you have any public statement from a salaried InnoGame employee about this game?

Oh, here you go: Meet the Team and Their Favorite Animals! See, full to brim with relevant, up-to-date content about The West. What was I thinking...

Truly, why any of us spend one dime anymore on this game anymore is perplexing. For me personally, it's purely out of some blind, naive hope that the past brilliance of this game might be revived. If that is true for anyone else, maybe it's time we wake up an realize that we are being taken advantage of with a constant carrot on a stick routine that ends with a whimpering "So long folks, thanks for playing".

Jokerware

For some reason I can't get into the danish forum, but i guess it is because it is so long ago that i last visited. It doesn't recognize anything i try to use as username ? It wont even let me register for a new user !
I want access to the forum so i can ask the comm. manager to help me change the name of one of my users so i can merge my danish account with my .net account, as it seems the only way to do so. What to do ?

Al35ul

For some reason I can't get into the danish forum, but i guess it is because it is so long ago that i last visited. It doesn't recognize anything i try to use as username ? It wont even let me register for a new user !
I want access to the forum so i can ask the comm. manager to help me change the name of one of my users so i can merge my danish account with my .net account, as it seems the only way to do so. What to do ?
You can simply contact the support here on .net and we will be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can just move your toon from DK to NET without having to merge it into your net account

merge your accounts? migrate is one thing, but merge..? in that case, I would like to merge my .net accounts from 4 different worlds into one ;)
Not that kind of merge. Migrating players from DK can ''merge'' their toon into their NET account (if any) so that they are under the same name but it doesn't actually merge 2 or more accounts into 1

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
FYI questions about migrating additional markets to .net belong in the respective markets not .net. -- nothing on the matter said here is going to even be heard by the relevant decision makers.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Both the Danish and Swedish players have been given several different servers to choose from, including Arizona, Galveston and Fairbanks, it has been up to the individual which server they have chosen.
From here we have only made a short description of the different servers they could choose from, but left the choice up to them. The reason it hasn't been just one server they've all been given the option to go to, is so as not to have a massive amount of crammed players in one place, which could quickly disadvantage players who have been on the server for many many years.
However, I would also say that even though, the Nordic players have been coming in continuously over the last six months, quite a lot of these have already had accounts on the international server already, where they have not been this focus and sometimes negativity ;-) However, the total amount of migrated Nordic players in total, is less than some of our smallest servers here, so take it as a breath of fresh blood, and take it as an experience that some of the 'old' trading patterns are being questioned here

Victor Kruger

Having a massive amount of players crammed into one place is actually what a lot if us want, since the populations are so tiny these days.

I wouldnt use the word massive re the west at all .. not even if they merged all .net worlds into one with just one toon each i wager there wouldnt be more than 5000 total individual players now... gotta laugh at this option given ...

• Arizona (EN13)
  • Dakota (EN16)
  • Fairbank (EN19)
  • Galveston (EN20)
:blink:

Offering migrations from dead servers to other servers dead worlds ( 3 out of the 4 offered ) is beyond pointless, no one gets a thing out of it .. markets dont get better, FF dont get better and dueling dosnt either... .. so dumb.. apart from the berry pickers and profit margin inno make ofc from the few addicted players.

The most populated active world Colo with 1500 is a community at least & thats not even a migration option.... go figure. :roll:

panos-the-best

The most populated active world Colo with 1500 is a community at least & thats not even a migration option.... go figure. :roll:
Actually... There is no migration option to ANY world... Not even to the best "premium" worlds (Arizona and Kansas maybe)...

Having a massive amount of players crammed into one place is actually what a lot if us want, since the populations are so tiny these days.

Exactly...

However, the total amount of migrated Nordic players in total, is less than some of our smallest servers here, so take it as a breath of fresh blood, and take it as an experience that some of the 'old' trading patterns are being questioned here
It might be indeed a breath of fresh blood but I think we need much more from it.
I would like to see some personal thoughts from the people that play in those worlds.

Let's hope this market merge is only the beginning of more merges and migrations

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Actually... There is no migration option to ANY world... Not even to the best "premium" worlds (Arizona and Kansas maybe)...

Exactly...

It might be indeed a breath of fresh blood but I think we need much more from it.
I would like to see some personal thoughts from the people that play in those worlds.

Let's hope this market merge is only the beginning of more merges and migrations
you are most welcome to interact with the players, and ask them what their thoughts are :) if you are polite, then there is a huge chance they will answer you :)

panos-the-best

Hello, according merging merging markets with .net, I have 2 questions.

1) What happens if someone has account (with the same username and/or email) in both the .NET market and the market that is going to be merged. Can he still move his account or he has to chose 1 account and delete the other?

2) Apart from the scandinavian markets, are there any thoughts about merging other markets in the near future as well?

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Hello, according merging merging markets with .net, I have 2 questions.

1) What happens if someone has account (with the same username and/or email) in both the .NET market and the market that is going to be merged. Can he still move his account or he has to chose 1 account and delete the other?

2) Apart from the scandinavian markets, are there any thoughts about merging other markets in the near future as well?
1) name and email has to be different - you can't merge 2 existing accounts together. You have to change email and name, if you allready have an account on .net, and your local market is moving to the international market
2) Yes, more markets will move here, hopefully another one will come this year, but its not completely planned yet :-))