Experience balancing

sith is back

Hey fellow players,

Motivation: we currently have an issue with the experience balancing in the game. A player around level 140 cannot close the gap in total experience with someone of level 210. Not even with the most time consuming way of gaining experience: doing 15s jobs all day long.

Proof:
Assumptions made:​
  • a player really has a lot of time and stamina
  • that player does around a 100 experience per 15s
  • has an infinite amount of buffs
That player will make 240.000 of expierence a day with a login bonus of 19216 in the mean.​
10 hours x 60 minutes/hour x 4 jobs/minute x 100 experience/job = 240.000 experience​
A player of level 210 does 2% of experience for level up by just log in, which is: 2% x 15270393 experience = 305407 experience​

Suggested solution:
increase the experience of jobs in the mean by 10.​
I suggest this as a formula for the renewing:​
SPOILER_image.png
Reason for submitting: Is it fair that a player that does just log in makes more experience than a player that really works his but off to gain experience? I think if someone invests that huge amount of time to click hours and hours a day, it has to pay off.

Zuluski

a player level 210 most probably have been working his butt off for the past 10 years to get there but that is not important now. What is important for you now, is that you would like be at similar level but in half the amount of time. Interesting. And fair if i may add.

JWillow

a player level 210 most probably have been working his butt off for the past 10 years to get there but that is not important now. What is important for you now, is that you would like be at similar level but in half the amount of time. Interesting. And fair if i may add.

I am sorry but how would a level 210 have worked his bum off for 10 years, most high ranked players have almost 24/7 built church for the last 6 years at the very least. No player of high level worked their bum off spamming for experience after reaching 150.

Please do correct if you yourself spam a job for any part of the day every day in the last 4 years, do you even bother to leave church to do daily quests?

Edited to add: I will say kenau can make the claim of working hard for where he is at, the rest compared to him, not so much.

Last edited:

sith is back

Every level 210 player will also benefit from that change, cause they can also start to spam 15s jobs each and every day to keep their advantage. If they don't do so, that is not on them and JWillow told the rest of the story, just doing church is really not working your butt off.

asdf124

Every level 210 player will also benefit from that change, cause they can also start to spam 15s jobs each and every day to keep their advantage. If they don't do so, that is not on them and JWillow told the rest of the story, just doing church is really not working your butt off.
I actually dislike the church makers, its a broken, abused mechanic.
Why would anyone fort fight now when you have the church?

WhyN0t

It's not broken. You will reach level 250 in 28 years of building the church 24/24 (without the login bonus). You can't say it's OP.
You get bonds at fort fights. If you are a damage dealer at least, if you are a tank you get pretty much nothing, you just waste hp potions.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
I dont know anyone at level 210, but you can get to 140 in 4 months if you do enough clicking. Would it be fair that a player after 4 months get to the same level as someone who has played for 10+ years?

I am all for nerfing church though.

Zuluski

@ JWillow

i actually do bother do do quiet a lot on a daily basis for the past 11 years, the only thing i don't do is advertise or report it to you.

sith is back

It's not broken. You will reach level 250 in 28 years of building the church 24/24 (without the login bonus). You can't say it's OP.
You get bonds at fort fights. If you are a damage dealer at least, if you are a tank you get pretty much nothing, you just waste hp potions.
And that tells your what is really broken: the login bonus
I dont know anyone at level 210, but you can get to 140 in 4 months if you do enough clicking. Would it be fair that a player after 4 months get to the same level as someone who has played for 10+ years?

Srsly? in 4 months. You haven't looked up the experiences you need for 210 or 140.
The truth is: you need 8706712 for level 140 and 474173291 for 210, so no way to do 210 in four months with the suggested formula.

JWillow

Okay a player can spam for 4 months to reach 140, but why do they do that? Because it is fun? Or are they doing something they don't have fun doing in order to be able to play the PVP of the game that they actually have fun doing?

JWillow

@ JWillow

i actually do bother do do quiet a lot on a daily basis for the past 11 years, the only thing i don't do is advertise or report it to you.
Oh, thank god, don't need to nap all day from being put to sleep all the time with church building reports. SO thank you for not including me.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
And that tells your what is really broken: the login bonus

Srsly? in 4 months. You haven't looked up the experiences you need for 210 or 140.
The truth is: you need 8706712 for level 140 and 474173291 for 210, so no way to do 210 in four months with the suggested formula.
Please read my message again and tell me where I said you could reach 210 in four months....

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
Okay a player can spam for 4 months to reach 140, but why do they do that? Because it is fun? Or are they doing something they don't have fun doing in order to be able to play the PVP of the game that they actually have fun doing?
I do it mainly because I don't like being low level, the gear gets so much better at higher levels that it warrents spending some clicky time for me. But you are probably correct that a higher level is needed to enjoy the game. Unless you prefer duels which could be fun at lower levels too, probably more fun.

asdf124

Ok, so doing the church gives 833+ experience per energy(most each hour church gives 10k+ exp)

While jobbing, the most normal player can get is 122 per energy and that is excluding your time, effort, and buffs expanded to get over 19k per hour difference(29k-10k) advantage over church players.

Saying the energy per experience, time expanded for players. Its not a no brainer to say its not op.

Oh btw, the more you level the church, the more experience you get. So your math of 28 years doesn't take that into account.