Can Colorado become a normal world again?

From antiquity until today the principle Ne bis in idem is preserved. But on Colorado.net defenders are not judged but are punished 3 times, not twice.
1) Tower bonuses have been reduced by 20%.
2) The towers (but also the walls, gates) remained demolished.
3) The number of attackers is much higher and the number of defenders lower than on the other normal worlds (but Colorado.net has become an abnormal world):
Colorado.net:
Small fort: 46 / 40
Medium-sized fort: 96/ 80
Big fort: 145 / 120
Normal worlds:
Small fort: 46 / 42
Medium-sized fort: 92/ 84
Big fort: 130 / 120
Does anyone think that it would be appropriate for the Colorado world to become a normal world?

JWillow

Sorry but normal in what way?

Dead like every other world on .net? (yes I have heard a resurgence in arizona and new word is still in infancy, but both have high chance to fail and die)

Or you want to go back to what it was before numbers were reduced and forts were downgraded, so let me remember what that was like: only one side dug once or twice a week, the stronger side(ToG and allies) did nothing because they knew they could never lose a defense.

Your request honestly sounds like you want to go back to the days where ToG and allies ruled everything instead of what it is now. ToG and allies still to this day has overall advantage if their high level players show up, they can barely be beat as is.

So once again, what do you really want? To always win, would that be fun for you?

Right now most battles are lasting the full rounds and there are even flag grabs. What more do you want, sitting on a tower for those 55 rounds, ie not forced to bail in? I guess I do remember when cortina first came out defense never bailed and even bailed out to ensure to eliminate the attackers faster because running around the fort was too much effort.

Sure I am sure there are plenty that will support your efforts, so go for it. Good luck in your personal vendetta.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
The Tower Bonus change was global.

The lowered towers are by choice of the alliance leaders with forts at each tower level generally available for the digger to choose from.

The only game-design difference to other worlds is the battle caps which are being reevaluated as the meta shifts with new global settings and new gear introductions.

At present there is a sense that since the new level introduction and the distribution of gear (especially John Bull) the the ATT/DEF balance shifted a bit more to ATT. That is why the per-battle caps that were in place before the new levels (generally 93/78) have not been used recently. Increasing the caps (eg. to 96:82) is under consideration if attacks on both sides continue to prevail more often than not.

Zuluski

Since Colorado has the most regular fort fighters and the people on it try to balance the fort fights the best way they can, maybe the number of attackers vs number of defenders on medium forts can be increased in such a way as to still keep the "balance" and at the same time accommodate more people that fail to get into medium battles right now.

Now we have a choice of switching to large forts which in all probability will not fill especially outside event time or increase numbers for mediums and keep the mediums full, competative, balanced and having more places available then they offer right now.

Large fort numbers could potentially be decreased too but the problem may arise during event times when large forts may not be big enough for everyone that suddenly only appears to fight during events for event currency.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Medium numbers can be increased, and is under consideration.

Large numbers are at their maximum—we cannot increase attack over 145 and if we increase defense we need to decrease attack by an equal amount