No Repeatable 2020 Pumpkin Quests on Colorado

aaa-van

Hello
On Nov. 23, 2022, I sent in a ticket because the repeatable 2020 Pumpkin Quests are not showing up in the saloon in Colorado. The support response is they are showing up and I completed the original Pumpkin 2020 quest. The problem is my request on Colorado is being ignored.

I have another account on Briscoe and the repeatable 2020 Pumpkin Hunt quests are showing up on that world.

So I do not know if the support is getting the two accounts mixed up or if they do not want to deal with the problem in Colorado.

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

aaa-van

JWillow

I just checked I have the 2020 quest in my saloon. They are repeatable but don't give skill points.

The only reason I can think they are not showing for you is because you don't have the pumpkins to activate them.

Look in inventory for the correct pumpkins and make sure you have 6 of each kind of pumpkins.

If you have the pumpkins in inventory then, it would probably be a bug.

Good luck

asdf124

I just checked I have the 2020 quest in my saloon. They are repeatable but don't give skill points.

The only reason I can think they are not showing for you is because you don't have the pumpkins to activate them.

Look in inventory for the correct pumpkins and make sure you have 6 of each kind of pumpkins.

If you have the pumpkins in inventory then, it would probably be a bug.

Good luck
These quests are so bugged its insane, it took multiple pumpkins, matches don't drop for me from agaves at all.

I did the 2020 ghost quest now twice!

JWillow

These quests are so bugged its insane, it took multiple pumpkins, matches don't drop for me from agaves at all.

I did the 2020 ghost quest now twice!
Sorry to hear of your troubles, I didn't do the quests if they only offered the buffs as rewards, because 60 bonds(to buy 6 pumpkins for each quest) didn't make sense for a under 40 bonds buff.

Now on some worlds I had the quest available with skill point, so first time through on those worlds, maybe it is the repeatable quests that are buggy not the first time through.

But you are not having the same issue of not being able to see the quests, right?

asdf124

Sorry to hear of your troubles, I didn't do the quests if they only offered the buffs as rewards, because 60 bonds(to buy 6 pumpkins for each quest) didn't make sense for a under 40 bonds buff.

Now on some worlds I had the quest available with skill point, so first time through on those worlds, maybe it is the repeatable quests that are buggy not the first time through.

But you are not having the same issue of not being able to see the quests, right?
well, everytime you cancel the quest, it takes the pumpkins, it shouldn't though.