Feedback Western Friday 2022

asdf124

Wright brothers cloth set for 2000 nuggets? Are you serious? The most useless set of them all and its way overpriced. Heck it should be 90% discounted due to how much its obsolete. Wright brothers plane etc should also be discounted since its 2 years older than soccer fan set,

I wonder how did someone just be like, oh yeah wright brothers cloth set should stay at 2000 nuggets.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Wright brothers cloth set for 2000 nuggets? Are you serious? The most useless set of them all and its way overpriced. Heck it should be 90% discounted due to how much its obsolete. Wright brothers plane etc should also be discounted since its 2 years older than soccer fan set,

I wonder how did someone just be like, oh yeah wright brothers cloth set should stay at 2000 nuggets.
some people are obsessive about adventures and they like wright brothers. if it is overpowering in adventures then a high price could be justified. but you know as well as me that there is little logic about the prices.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
some people are obsessive about adventures and they like wright brothers. if it is overpowering in adventures then a high price could be justified. but you know as well as me that there is little logic about the prices.
Perry Owens completely obsolesced Wright Brothers. Literally no one is going to buy that unless they just can’t help themselves to have Adventures gear on Montana between now and Xmas

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Perry Owens completely obsolesced Wright Brothers. Literally no one is going to buy that unless they just can’t help themselves to have Adventures gear on Montana between now and Xmas
Ok, since Owens horses won’t be available at Xmas and luci wasn’t available on Montana I guess there could be a few buyers there…

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
even against upgraded 3 piece wright brother?

asdf124

https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Wright_Brother's_clothes_set this is the cloth set, not the 3 set.

This is 2000 nuggets worth. Do your research please.

wright brothers plane set is 1750 nuggets, although you can get the diploma via quest so its 1400 nuggets overall.

It should be about 800-1000 nuggets. So 400-500 nuggets per item(at least 29% sale, and up to 43%)

what I was talking about wasn't the wright brothers plane set, its the cloth set. Its literally 2000 nuggets for this piece of trash> https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Wright_Brother's_clothes_set

Edit: It should literally have a 99.9% sale, so it can be worth 2 nuggets!

Last edited:

Darkuletzz

If you have some girngo clothes and the last 2 sets from DOTd, this sale it's pointless.
Thank you for selling lasso for 450 nuggets, and sell stupid sets like wright brothers at BF.
And like the rock will say,this sale it's the biggest piece of dog **** i've seen.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator

asdf124

it seems I did make a mistake. the clothes do look pretty bad.

personally I don't have a problem with rubbish sets being expensive as I have no interest in buying them. just make the good ones cheap =p
I am just afraid someone might actually buy that set. Its just so bad.

Victor Kruger

Just another black Friday scam with big discount claims wrapped up in careful but misleading wording that actually mostly have miniscule discounts.. 5% .. 7% or nothing at all.. which is actually contrary to your wording Syntex

Thanksgiving is over and we would like to continue being thankful to all our players.

To celebrate this we will offer you a 40% discount on all regular shop items, like buffs or chests that you can find in the shop every day. The discount will be available for 48 hours from November 25th 12:00 until November 27th 12:00.

We will also have a discount on old items and chests, items will be available in limited time.

The bold in the line above is a debatable false claim unless the word SOME old items or chests or other wording making it clear not everything or most chests have any discount at all or you show the discount %... that is actually the impression it gives without context , which might not seem a big deal but it can be legally.

The table with only the prices AFTER discount and some % missing entirely is totally unacceptable.. you legally have to show the original prices as well, to PROVE the claim of said discounts ... its called regulations, responsible oversight and transparency

I don't know who in the marketing dept is responsible but, this so called thank you to the player base "sale" is a very badly worded and bordering on false advertising.. do they even know EU regulations about special discount claims or what being cap code compliant is ? Apparently not and guess who are usually scapegoated in such an event a report happens or investigated by regulators ?

Usually the one who wrote the misleading lines or signed off on it. ;)

PS the last 3 items.. dog basket and crates contents ? dont even show what they are individually or for. Nore any info or links to find out.. again its badly detailed and lacking in information towards innos beloved player base.. Just saying.

Last edited:

asdf124

Just another black Friday scam with big discount claims wrapped up in careful but misleading wording that actually mostly have miniscule discounts.. 5% .. 7% or nothing at all.. which is actually contrary to your wording Syntex

Thanksgiving is over and we would like to continue being thankful to all our players.

To celebrate this we will offer you a 40% discount on all regular shop items, like buffs or chests that you can find in the shop every day. The discount will be available for 48 hours from November 25th 12:00 until November 27th 12:00.

We will also have a discount on old items and chests, items will be available in limited time.

The bold in the line above is a debatable false claim unless the word SOME old items or chests or other wording making it clear not everything or most chests have any discount at all or you show the discount %... that is actually the impression it gives without context , which might not seem a big deal but it can be legally.

The table with only the prices AFTER discount and some % missing entirely is totally unacceptable.. you legally have to show the original prices as well, to PROVE the claim of said discounts ... its called regulations, responsible oversight and transparency

I don't know who in the marketing dept is responsible but, this so called thank you to the player base "sale" is a very badly worded and bordering on false advertising.. do they even know EU regulations about special discount claims or what being cap code compliant is ? Apparently not and guess who are usually scapegoated in such an event a report happens or investigated by regulators ?

Usually the one who wrote the misleading lines or signed off on it. ;)

PS the last 3 items.. dog basket and crates contents ? dont even show what they are individually or for. Nore any info or links to find out.. again its badly detailed and lacking in information towards innos beloved player base.. Just saying.
the only set worthwhile is soccer fan set if you don't have it, nor gringo. But I do agree with you. The normal item that's worthwhile is enchanted nugget bag if you can work it.

So a measly 40% discount on an item that would give 0(highly unlikely if you never use it)-3000+ nuggets.

PrancingPurplePony

not that I care much, but I do not see any of the special 'one of a kind set' items in the markets on Arizona, Colorado or Dakota [as for the rest of .net, I don't play them so can't check] The are listed in beta so I should be looking in the correct places.

PrancingPurplePony

looks like I was silly expecting the items on sale when the other items were posted. the three worlds mentioned above now have the items in the market