The West EN Census

Clever Hans

Since the new world is starting soon (and allegedly max lvl update), I thought it would be a good time to have an overview of active account numbers on current worlds (lvl 15+ accounts, number of lvl150 accounts and top exp accounts). So here´s the list and I will try to keep it updated.

Stats on October 1st 22:

World Name
Number of lvl15+ accounts
Number of lvl150 accounts
Top ranked exp player
Arizona
Celtics 270M exp
Briscoe
Doc Scurlock 242,6M exp
Colorado
benben7 347,1M exp
Dakota
Johnny45s 265,4M exp
El Dorado
pghracer 199,4M exp
Fairbank
silverlady1 212,4M exp
Galveston
Breed Brabek 172,7M exp
Houston
irppu 111,4M exp
Idaho
Mary Jane Read 197,3M exp

World Name
Number of lvl15+ accounts
Number of lvl150 accounts
Top ranked exp player
Juarez
Luke Cow Walker 145,2M exp
Kansas
Luke Cow Walker 111,7M exp
Las Vegas
chigra 46,5M exp
M world?

Number of lvl15+ accounts:
1. Colorado

2. Las Vegas
3. Kansas
4. Arizona

5. Fairbank

Number of lvl150 accounts:
1. Colorado

1. Arizona
3. Fairbank
4. Briscoe

5. Dakota

Last edited:

NovaStar

Nice overview...just curious what counts as "active". People that log in regularly? I know of many of the "active" players being counted here that do nothing at all but log in and keep building on church and things like that (waiting for migrations to open, possibly?). With that in mind, not sure what it's showing exactly.

I do find it very interesting though....

Last edited:

Clever Hans

Nice overview...just curious what counts as "active". People that log in regularly? I know of many of the "active" players being counted here that do nothing at all but log in and keep building on church and things like that (waiting for migrations to open, possibly?). With that in mind, not sure what it's showing exactly.
I have counted players with lvl 15+ as active but I agree, the real number of active accounts is definitely lower.

I hope to update these figures monthly so it's easy to see how opening of new world or some bigger updates affect the numbers on each world compared to previous month.

panos-the-best

I do find it very interesting though....

And there are many "active" players who log in once a week or even a month and their account is count as "active"... For instance, in Juarez, that it appears to have 538 "active" players, I have never seen in the saloon more than 60-70 in peak hour, 25-25 battles are considered good and, if FFs may not say it all about the activity, the market is empty! Some categories don't even have a single item to be sold!! I don't want to imagine how worlds with less activity look like.

Now, looking at the stats (BTW, nice work Clever Hans), I am surprised how lowly populated Galveston and Houston are! Of course, the only "alive" worlds appear to be Arizona-Colorado-Kansas and Las Vegas but I guess we already knew that.

Let's hope that after merging with DK servers is completely finished we'll finally have opening of migration routes...

Caerdwyn

I think I would have included Idaho as one of the newer worlds, making A. B, C, D one group, E, F, G H as a second group, and I+ as third, but thank you for listing the numbers!

Clever Hans

I think I would have included Idaho as one of the newer worlds, making A. B, C, D one group, E, F, G H as a second group, and I+ as third, but thank you for listing the numbers!
I've split it into 2 tables just coz there is a limit of 10 rows per table but good suggestion.

Twiss

This is awesome. Good job on this.

Galveston is so quiet :0 It makes me want to visit to see how eerie it must be. I'm sure there would be something soothing about it tho

I've been seeing stuff about merging worlds but tbh idk how that would go down. Those people who built up their towns which have sentimental value. . . I wonder how you navigate that. Would be a noble sacrifice, that's for sure.

I found it interesting to see the low amount of level 150 accounts in Kansas, Juarez and Vegas. Makes sense since they're the more newer ones, but it's cool to actually see it in numbers

I know you can't do this, it'd have to be on the dev level, I'd love to see some stats on the activity levels per world
  • % of players logging in on a daily basis
  • number of duels
  • number of church jobs queued
  • number of other jobs queued
    • also diversity, I see some chars at the same location for days
  • number of players joining advents from <specific> world
I think that would show how dead some of the worlds are.

Bad Billy Jack

This is a very good example of how power leveling via church building has destroyed the game. Luke plays only one world, the new one. In his older worlds he church builds 24/7. When M world opens he will do his usual church building in vegas also. He does this waiting for inno to increase the level cap.

QED again inno.

The game is supposed to be slow leveling. This opening a new world and players are already level max in couple of months must end!

Remove church building inno!

Bad Billy Jack

If it is so insignificant then why do they do it? I am also talking about getting to high level not when they are already there. Besides, even at high levels they get more xp from continuing to church build than anything else.

Caerdwyn

I particularly like all the cash, bonds, and product drops I get from building the Church. It's very efficient for allowing me the resources to help my town/alliance with their needs. Oh... wait...

I particularly like all the cash, bonds, and product drops I get from building the Church. It's very efficient for allowing me the resources to help my town/alliance with their needs. Oh... wait...
Back when I was building all the town shops, I wanted the construction to drop, rarely, a saw, wood, hammer, type of thing. That should happen when building everything but the church. Similar to when fort battles would drop a chest.

Bill Paxton

If and how insignificant church building, and other means of gaining exp, become, will depend on future sets. I would be surprised, if there won't be new exp and church builder gear in the coming tombolas and sales.

The other question is, will there be exp potions in the next DoD event? I hope not, but that must be tempting for Inno.