Feedback Harvest Time 2022

nexVs9

It's alas a common experience, this extreme aggression agains newcomers during adventures.
Which is why it has become a dead game element IMHO.
It's horrible, was trying to play and suddenly this person started calling me a troll, a noob and telling me to get out of the adventure. Don't mind at all never playing again, but I spent time trying to get the quest to this point, and it's a shame to dump it now. People like that should be banned

Caerdwyn

I'm not sure how you can be both a troll and a noob at the same time, but that acct needs to be reported. Why weren't they trying to help you learn? When you like something, you bring people into it, not send them away!

nexVs9

I'm not sure how you can be both a troll and a noob at the same time, but that acct needs to be reported. Why weren't they trying to help you learn? When you like something, you bring people into it, not send them away!
I reported those bits of the conversation to the admins. What happens after that is not my call.
There was another time when a nice fellow explained to me where to go, what to do, and the adventure went fine! Why can't they just do that instead of chasing players away

martoru

some information about summer sale do you have?
any chance for soccer fan set and/or hawaiian?

Dasteph

worst event ever - tying the quest line in with the rng drop rate of the items is ridiculous.
just had to vent my say so.