Increase Maximum Friends

asdf124

YES! YES! Does facebook, twitter or instagram limit your friends? No way. Good reason too. Its smart promotion of their own product and keeps everyone linked. I have about 90 folks i'd love to friend in addition to my 100. Helen--EXCELLENT idea
I think their is a limit to the number of people you can follow or add. For the follow, if I ain't mistaken, its 10k.

Edit: Twitter has it at 400 people to follow a day, instagram has it at 7500 max amount of follows. While facebook has it at 5000 number of friends you can have.

Harsha..

At present, this is the number of friend requests I've got -

1600338703090.png

+ probably 30 other players who I like, but can't add because I don't have room. Increasing the number of allowed friends to atleast 150 would be quite helpful to all concerned.

cpt.N3M0

that's not a social network... this is a game ... to me that's just a fart drive from your lust of pretzelones... an alliance has 300-400 person...
do you want all of them? you already got them on the alliance chat...

HelenBack

Minor idea...

Idea title:
Increase the maximum number of friends allowed.

Details of idea:
Change the maximum number of friends allowed from 100 to 150.

Reasons for submitting:
To help new players who are having trouble getting enough friends for events. Most of the older players have full Friend Lists and can not add the new players to their lists. I often see in chats, new players asking for people to add them and old players apologizing that they can't.

When Inno decided to cap the limit at 100, some players "lost" 70+ friends without any warning. That forced us to choose who was "worthy" of a spot on our Friends List. Some people even took offense at being kicked from someone else's Friend List (even if it wasn't their fault).

This is an online game that is played all over the world. Is 100 really enough? 150 would help a lot... :cool:

Edit:
Adding to details:

If Inno is concerned that removing the limit or increasing the limit may create an imbalance because older players would have a lot more friends than new players, they could limit the number of event currency allowed per day to 100. However, once those older players are able to add the newer players, they may likely be past the 100 limit anyways. ;)

BUMP!!!

Still need this limit increased!!!

Hint hint bloody hint!!! :p :D