Adventures

gamesraju

I am new to the game. I dont know how good these suggestions are.

I dont see adventures are very poorly handiled.

1) people quits the adventures
2) very few willing to play adventures.

my main suggestions are

1) if people quit they should be fined an amount, not big might be 50 or 100
2) Giving experiance equivallent of veternan points.
3) To make fight intresting the winning team should be awarded in cash in addition to Exp. if they beat opponents with <7 vs 35 and <14 vs 35.

Thanks
Raju.

PrancingPurplePony

fine ideas, but I'm not sure even that would help fix the second item,
it wouldn't for me, only fix I care really care about is not having to wait and wait and wait to see if one will fill,

Deleted User - 4180592

gotta wait for the new server to open then farm help the low level players

Harriet Oleson

1. They should be banned, not fined. Or, at least, banned from adventures for x mintues/hours.
I've read in a foreign wiki it was already the case. If I translate, it's written :
"when you leave an adventure a penalty in the form of a waiting period will be imposed on you to participate in a next adventure."
Number of games left1234567
Penalties10 minutes15 minutes1 hour2 hours3 hours6 hours1 day

Isn't it like that on .net too ?

WhyN0t

I think this applies only if you quit while in lobby. If you are afk or quit after the adventure started, you won't get punished. The punishment should be more rougher than 10 minutes. 1 day at least at first misconduct.

Last edited:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I think this applies only if you quit while in lobby. If you are afk or quit after the adventure started, you won't get punished. The punishment should be more rougher than 10 minutes. 1 day at least at first misconduct.

Yes, the penalty is on .net and so far as I know is limited to leaving the lobby. As is It’s a reasonable compromise of discouraging abandonment while also not forcing people to play with (or against) people they despise or otherwise have trouble with.

I would like to see the penalty applied to leaving a started adventure as well (if it isn’t already) as well as for failure to either step onto a building or average at least 1 “action” per round during a battle.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Relatedly I would like to see a reward of cash (say $1000) for each building you “capture” — something that is valuable enough to encourage low level noobs to play and take the close building, but meaningless enough that it doesn’t alter gameplay of the higher level players.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Also I would like each “action” to earn a tiny amount of experience (say 10xp)—enough to attract low level noobs to come play productively but again not enough to alter gameplay of experienced players