Feedback Avatar part sale 2022

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Hey everyone,

Any feedback or questions about the sale? Feel free to ask it here!

Your The West Team

DeletedUser15368

It's a great thing to sell these avatar parts, my only comment is that most of them are very seasonal, It'd be cool if more generic parts were created.

Al35ul

@Al35ul Would Inno accept/allow a player-artist to make new generic avatar parts? I'm able and willing to do that just to avail what lulu is suggesting.
I can't say - you can find our Inno's contact info on the home page of each server - feel free to shoot the question their way.

WhyN0t

I do

good idea!
You either misunderstood what I said, or you don't agree that avatars should be sold in such sales, becoming less rare. Given that avatars are only cosmetic and do not influence the game, I do not see what's wrong for rare avatars to appear in sales from time to time.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
@Al35ul Would Inno accept/allow a player-artist to make new generic avatar parts? I'm able and willing to do that just to avail what lulu is suggesting.

I would suggest crafting a well written description of what you are proposing to do and your qualifications for it, send that the the CMs and if they believe there is a good fit they can ask you to apply to join the team.

Jordy

The West Team
Forum moderator
I would suggest crafting a well written description of what you are proposing to do and your qualifications for it, send that the the CMs and if they believe there is a good fit they can ask you to apply to join the team.
It cannot get worse than the long nose Valentines Day glasses though.

Some avatar parts overlap with beards but that is not the designers fault. The Valentines Day scarf with longest beard is an example. Scarf overlaps beard whilst it should be under it since it's a scarf on the neck.

Edit: It's a scarf not a bandana

Ranger-Schwartz

let me echo Jordy's original comment and say i truly regret my overall avatar picture i took many years ago in replacing my "Davey Crocket" avatar i used to have that some players still have. I really would like it back so yes....please consider making "classic" avatars available for purchase.

Last edited:

Jordy

The West Team
Forum moderator
where is the reason to add those then they won't be that rare anymore everyone will have it
Since a 'classic' avatar cannot wear 'new' avatar parts that are sold in the current sale, the 'classic' avatar should obviously be more expensive. That way it will stay relatively rare and the veterans (posted above) that show interest are willing to pay the price for nostalgia. May it at least be an option.

Tldr: profit for Innogames

DeletedUser15368

The thing about classic avatars is... for the last 5 years or so, you just asked a mod for an old avatar and they gave you it.

Instead, give the artist some work and re-make all the classic ones in 2.0 as avatar customisation options.