Adventures technicalities

WhyN0t

Hello. I start playing adventures few days ago. Leaving aside the chronic lack of players, the predominance of afk clones, stupid rules that don't sanction afk players and lack of rewards, I would like to learn more about adventures. I played 4 adventures and and I noticed a few things.

1 strength = 500 health
1 dexterity = 30 damage
1 multiplayer defense = ~63.38 health
1 multiplayer attack = ~6 damage

All these values seem to be constant, not percentages. A theory I have is that everyone have a base 10% chance for a critical hit (which seem to be +25% damage) and 1 charisma = +5% chance, but i'm not sure about this, i only played 4 adventures, i couldn't make enough tests.

Those of you who have been playing adventures for a long time, what do you think about these values? Did you notice anything different?

PS: The attributes mentioned by me are exclusively those offered by the fort weapon.

asdf124

The formula theory:

I believe the formula for adventures which aren't mentioned in the wiki are:

All attribute points are from the Gun slot(rifle)

(Dexterity*1.15(depends on level for level damage bonus)*attack value)+.gun range.(The level used here in formula theory example is for level 150, but I need lots of tweaking since I ain't sure about this.)

(Strength*10*defense)+(50+level)*(strenght+level/10)) \\For the hp\\
Hp bonus from gear+ base health

If gun has no Strength ap:
(10*defense)+((50+level)*(1+level/10))(This formula is off by about 2%, so I have to think about it more.)
Charisma*(5 or up to 9) For chances to crit.
I am pretty sure its really harder to get the damage formula than critical chance or health. Here is what we figured for the hp formula though. If you want to go to the post where this is, just hit the up button in the quote.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I am pretty sure its really harder to get the damage formula than critical chance or health. Here is what we figured for the hp formula though. If you want to go to the post where this is, just hit the up button in the quote.

I definitely solved the HP awhile back. It’s somewhere on the forum

WhyN0t

So, the damage formule is Dexterity*1.15*attack value + gun damage? Seems good to me. Is 1.15 a constant or is related to something?
Edit: However, i feel like dexterity is more important than the multiplayer attack. Did you tried high dexterity on weapon and low to 0 attack from items and the overall damage was low? I mean, if you have 0 attack multiplayer, this formula is ...broken.

Caerdwyn

Could it be 1.15(Dex + ATK)+Dmg? Thereby Dex being the larger component, but +ATK still being relevant?

WhyN0t

This way you only get 50-70 extra damage from attack and dexterity. And dexterity would be equal to the attack.