Feedback Merging Markets with International servers

Alduin

how old danish servers are ? i dont wanna get 1800 damage without it being crit on fort fights from someone wearing union officer set, i think colorado has enough people wearing it.

thats a very big dislike from me.

Al35ul

how old danish servers are ? i dont wanna get 1800 damage without it being crit on fort fights from someone wearing union officer set, i think colorado has enough people wearing it.

thats a very big dislike from me.
About as old as most other servers. Migration to Colorado from the DK servers has not been opened, so you have little to worry about :).

Clever Hans

Some of these worlds have less than 300 active accounts, no daily battles and some were also discussed to be closed at the forum last summer (during ex CMs tenure). Really odd choice of worlds to offer to DK players...

C0OPeR

why colorado are not in that list ? i am sure , u know that colorado are the most active world on .net server :/ why transfer DK players for dead worlds ?
jwillow just informed me , DK server was full premium worlds :/ so better stay away from colorado :/

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
why colorado are not in that list ? i am sure , u know that colorado are the most active world on .net server :/ why transfer DK players for dead worlds ?
Colorado has no skills purchase premium active, while DK servers have. It would be unfair to migrate characters from a premium to a non-premium world.

So.......If another server is migrating, why can we not have a migration across the world's of .net? Just asking.
DK is merging here, because the market is being closed down. Migration between server is still defined by InnoGames (as well as the market closing) based on verious factors.

John McCannon

hi
to merge from danish server I have to do this:

First you need to merge your account.
  • You will have to choose a nickname and email address which doesn't exist on international market yet.
  • We can guarantee that your current nickname is available there.
  • In this step you can also move your nuggets to the new character.
how exactly do I do this? I registered on EN-server with my danish-account-name. but on the danish server, I don't have possibility to merge ...

Lyrinx.

Colorado has no skills purchase premium active, while DK servers have. It would be unfair to migrate characters from a premium to a non-premium world.
Well if you spent 400.000 nuggs on skill points yes, it can be unfair, but we no longer spend so much money on skills, while sets giving use many more points. This premium rule was always a bad idea, nowadays it became worse, because it kills old servers what still have potential for activity.

Like, what happened with v1. And you know what I mean. If we want to keep this game long enough just let playable servers get some fresh meat, and everyone will be happy. Those who can migrate, can find an active server, and those who working still to keep a server alive, can have some new faces who are capable doing tasks.

Forget the premium "rules" or just change it on older worlds. Historical reasons aren't relevant anymore

DeletedUser15368

Yes I agree, absolutly no reason to keep colorado locked up because of something that hasn't been relevant since you could gain more skills from clothing than you can get from your character.

WhyN0t

It's way more unfair to migrate newer worlds to 10 years old ones, those players have 200+ skills in 60+ attributes compared with players from newer worlds, and those extra skills only from free quests. Nobody is spending milions of nuggets on skills. It was 10 times more unfair to give hundreds of gringo weapons to admins and helpers than such a migration.