Games Status

Should we have the Games be visible again on What's new?

• Total voters

Darkuletzz

Ok, just saw on Ro server today, they shuted down 4 f**** worlds in less than a year, how its posible to not shot down already Briscoe/Dakota and El Dorado... are we sure we have comunity boss here, or they log in 1 a month?

Last edited:

Lyrinx.

Darku, by games Aby ment "forum minigames". So this isnt the actual game status topic :D

Btw answer for your question: Depends on how much nuggest players eating in a dead server. If the amount isnt enough, they will close it, if players spending ridiculus amount of nuggets, they will keep it. Simple as being a tourist in the purgatory.

Last edited:

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
We have disabled the Games topic new posts to appear at latest posts because they have taken the place from more important sections, like announcements and feedback threads. As an effort we have moved the Games topic upper in the list of forums. I will ask if there would be technically available a better possibility, currently I am not aware of any.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Ok, just saw on Ro server today, they shuted down 4 f**** worlds in less than a year, how its posible to not shot down already Briscoe/Dakota and El Dorado... are we sure we have comunity boss here, or they log in 1 a month?
I am really sorry but this doesn't stand on me.

Migration is a process of closing world, preparation for this and giving a chance for our players to move to another world. The opening of new migration routes. as well world closing is defined by InnoGames, considering many essential factors. All worlds are monitored on an ongoing basis and when player activity drops significantly on many levels, migration in such a world will be opened. Please note, by opening the migration, the closing process will start inevitably, which also means that registration to the respective world will no longer be possible. Soon after it the closing may happen, but again, this is again based on many factors, which is defined and monitored by InnoGames.

Of course, we understand that some players would like to migrate after the fort battle activity decreases, but we need to remember that we have a lot of different types of players, such as RPG lovers, players who love quests and puzzles, duelers or adventurers. And please remember that we do not want to close a world when there are willing players to play.

Killer Bonnie

Honestly What is taking up the Whats New area soo much that the couple games cant be there as well? And when there is stuff going on in the forum ( more than 10 topics and how often?) there is a View More button at the bottom right There are at least 31 topics in whats new category I mean seriously these couple fun games are too much? for this not so active forum ? I come here almost daily and really only see maybe a couple new topics ( some days none new topics) If you play the game and visit the Forums almost daily what is it taking up to have a couple fun games?

Killer Bonnie

The fun games makes people more interested in the forum and maybe keeps people checking back to see whats new in the forums. A game with 40k people playing on a server say .net maybe it would be understood better but you are lucky now if 5k are playing on .net server. Just the truth Wake up INNO. and Please dont open New worlds.

Abydos1

People don't want to have fun here anymore, they just want to come here to the forum to whine and complain about the latest thing that inno fails to do...but like Bonnie says the forum was actually more active back when the games were visible and now predictably management ignores the vote outcome and will just carry on as usual. :roll:

DeletedUser15368

We have disabled the Games topic new posts to appear at latest posts because they have taken the place from more important sections, like announcements and feedback threads.
To be fair though, the Hidden threads are even worse for the casual user experience.

they just want to come here to the forum to whine and complain about the latest thing that inno fails to do
And in line with that:
All worlds are monitored on an ongoing basis and when player activity drops significantly on many levels, migration in such a world will be opened
InnoGames' definition of "significant" is our definition of "dead and buried for over 3 years".
As long as 1 njub is buying the character premiums, screw everyone else, eh.

Can someone please explain to me how the Fort Fighters and duellers migrating out of a world that they DO NOT PLAY ANYMORE because it is dead is going to, in any way, effect the Builders and Questers that will remain behind - and are obviously spending enough to keep the world open in a zombified state?

Can you ask for migrations for players who have been inactive on a world for over 1 or even 2 years?
Can you ask for migrations for nuggets? It would be worth it just to play with certain accounts again (and not have to start over)

Can you do anything for the hundreds (maybe thousands) of accounts that are trapped on dead worlds, unable to play and most importantly spend money even if they wanted to?
Like, there's no point in me taking the dead world accounts out of hibernation to play the tombolas, because there's no indication that it'll ever be useful in an active world again.

Instead of just letting thousands of players quit from trash low-population worlds each day, why not let them migrate somewhere else instead?
Player retention is ridiculously low - can we not give them every opportunity to find a world that they'd play like to on, as a temporary solution while Inno fix the game?

Duelling is broken, Forts are broken, Quest rewards have been power-crept out of relevance, we're bleeding players daily, people who build 24/7 have reached their build limit.

Oh but the ability to let everyone know you are counting to infinity is way more important than talking about any of these, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alice Kingsleigh

And does grumbling serve a purpose, does it really make things happen ?
Given the death of the game, I don't think so and given the desertification of this forum, it's no better...
But continue to blame those who have nothing to do with it, it's super logical :lol:

It makes you wonder what's not bothering you in the end, because these games have always been around for years and all of a sudden it's bothering you, personally I look at the latest posts in the news so I never miss anything, but here it's becoming rare to miss anything anyway.

Last edited:

Alice Kingsleigh

I didn't say otherwise, but things can be done differently.
If we could report the most important problems on all servers at the same time, it would certainly carry more weight than one CM doing it here, another CM there.
And stop opening up new worlds and putting several together.
I don't speak much here because English is not my first language but we talk a lot about it with our CM on my server.

And please remember that we do not want to close a world when there are willing players to play.

Those can be completed in any world.
Battles, market, saloon chatter, and thriving dueling can not. Those are the activities that built the game and can sustain worlds. For this, there needs to be 2000+ chars on a world.

Can you do anything for the hundreds (maybe thousands) of accounts that are trapped on dead worlds, unable to play and most importantly spend money even if they wanted to?

The low player counts and inactivity on each of my 3 worlds led me to put 2 in vacation and stopped spending nuggets for prem chars. I chose one world to continue to play (el dorado) because it was my most developed char, not because the world was the best choice. Just because there are active players in every world, it doesn't mean players want to be there. And to lulu's point, if my 3 chars were in more active worlds (markets, duels, fort battles, saloon chat) I'd likely have 3 prem chars instead of just 1.

When the-west became boring, I tried participating in feedback, and it seems Inno does not actually care about. Note to mods - if feedback isn't going to be heard and taken into account, why do you ask for it? Stop mocking us already? Adventures have been a cesspool for several years and then Easter 2021 requires a win. Inno obviously doesn't take feedback into consideration. Hey, might as well make another speed world that is allegedly built for adventures. The mocking of the player base continues.

Then, I started counting games to entertain myself and participate in a very small community. It's now only a matter of time until ....silence.

Victor Kruger

Just take nuggets for a migration....seems as though this game is based on it, may as well be honest about it. ;)

HEY MOD TEAM ... how about putting up a survey on the above ?

Bet you don't because we all know it would be 99% YES... Or is transparency and supposedly all this player feedback really an utter waste of time ..... of course it is but go on prove me wrong .. I DARE YOU :'P

Game status ? :lol: :lol: :lol: life support at best.

Thanatoss

Remove ideas and brainfarts category too they are more useless than the games.

Ideas and feedback don't matter here and we waste time. Games are less waste

Abydos1

No wait we have to see the goob spam a bunch of polls for every world about the useless Awesomia battles... :lol:

DeletedUser15368

No wait we have to see the goob spam a bunch of polls for every world about the useless Awesomia battles... :lol:
Oh no, not official Community Based Feedback about a popular in-game feature from the one person on the team that does anything for the fort fighting community - that's NOT what the forum is all about, bring back the counting!

Last edited by a moderator: