Feedback Update 2.172

Artem124

can you guys update perrys hat plz.. before this update is out on tuesday. plz update perrys hat.. give it the same bouns as every other piece has +1 attack/defene
stop ignoring this problem and fix it ..not even that hard!!

Darkuletzz

This game its that boring that drive people away from The most active server. Apel quit, harsha became inactive. Veteran players +8 years în The world drived away by The incompetent management of this game. We are already tired of this updates. No one give a single s***. I am near quiting too. Started to log în once at 3 days. This game its that boring that only one thing happened from 2013 and IT was so much worse with new formula cortina and union.
Not even comunity management giving a **** giving us a simple Ff world with rewards like De and Ro servers did for their players.. Instead we get speed, i dont know if i mentioned before but we received speed like every second. This make myself sick and having 14k nuggets to spend and i didnt even have an enjoyable event for 2 years. The Last memorable event was în November 2018, almost 4 years ago.
I dont even remember what you guys put for Valentines or Dotd because that sets sucks and you still Will read this and give us updates...
Well i forget to mention speeds too.

C0OPeR

giving us a simple Ff world with rewards like De and Ro servers did for their players..
give us more information about that servers , so maybe we will have them here as well or inno will push them CM to remove from that servers :/
like what , i talked here about .org decide about market thieves to have here as well but inno just pushed .org server CM to ignore them decide about giving penalty points and then banning market thieves :/

Artem124

update perrys hat !!! will continue to post till its done.. its something yall shouldve done long time ago. when yall updated the sets..
yall made a mistake and im telling ya to fix it

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
update perrys hat !!! will continue to post till its done.. its something yall shouldve done long time ago. when yall updated the sets..
FWIW I don’t believe this was an error but a deliberate design choice, presumably to somewhat limit the progression relative to existing Adventure gear.

Al35ul

its something yall shouldve done long time ago. when yall updated the sets..
All sets were released early on the Beta forum to allow players to provide feedback and suggest any possible changes they wish to see made to the item/sets before the event starts on regular servers - all changes that were suggested before the event started on live servers were made to the sets.

Any chance to get the new sale this friday?
Unfortunately, we won't have any sale this Friday :(...but we hope you still enjoy the weekend