Fort Balancing Strategist
Yep, NPC's too difficult for lower levels. I'm level 54 with
99 reflex
99 dodging
110 aiming
134 shooting
100 tactics
88 appearance

and I'm getting slaaaaaauuuuuughtered 75% of the time. Even free guy Big Fred is wasting me consistently.

To the best of my knowledge its a straight up RNG with 90% payout independent of gear (with caveats about weapons that do less damage than a fist and/or having less than 10% max HP)

Goober Pyle

The West Team
To the best of my knowledge its a straight up RNG with 90% payout independent of gear (with caveats about weapons that do less damage than a fist and/or having less than 10% max HP)
Ok, 75% payout

across 12 worlds I have done 121 of these duels, all without changing out of work clothes, mostly with level ~50
I have paid 32 bribes.

Caerdwyn

99 reflex
99 dodging
110 aiming
134 shooting
100 tactics
88 appearance

You're the one attacking them. Get rid of that Tactics gear. Heck, put on your Mirror Duel kit.
I'm use whatever I happen to be wearing when the timer comes up, usually Common Drop or Speed.

- Adventures won: 0/1

remove this from easter 2021 questline and add in <anything else> (for example: praying 100000 times, at least that is more fun than trying to win an adventure)

Artem124

is new gear on tw-calc updated??

why everything on perrys have + 1 attack/defense and hat has .5 defense
plz update it and make it equal around the set if its not updated.. plz ty

sulis

getting the 5th eastern painted egg is impossible i´ve spent more than 200 energy on breaking in horses but it don´t drop any eastern painted egg , is it maybe a bug

WhyN0t

I failed to grasp Charlie Siringo's set. Completely against the damage formula, tanks not getting bonds from spending all those HP. So what is the point having a "tank" set without resistance????????
It is a set dedicated to those with gringo weapons (i.e. the admins who got them for free for Christmas and all the others players who abuse multiacount and autoclick on speed servers) to use them with golden horse+saddle and siringo clothes as a set with sector bonus (but also with a lot of hiding and hp, so you can also tank when needed, not only to deal damage and increase the sector damage for teammates).

Goober Pyle

The West Team
I failed to grasp Charlie Siringo's set. Completely against the damage formula, tanks not getting bonds from spending all those HP. So what is the point having a "tank" set without resistance????????
If I didn’t know any better it’s a custom set for ME! Call it SirGringo! I’ll be trying it out today. Lose 3 sector damage but now a lot more attack and a bit more damage for the same HP after res kill

Alduin

It is a set dedicated to those with gringo weapons (i.e. the admins who got them for free for Christmas and all the others players who abuse multiacount and autoclick on speed servers) to use them with golden horse+saddle and siringo clothes as a set with sector bonus (but also with a lot of hiding and hp, so you can also tank when needed, not only to deal damage and increase the sector damage for teammates).

Yes, damage is more important than actually hitting the target. Good luck doing damage while missing %75 of your shots. Merry set was a absolute trash and useless but some people dismissed it being garbage by saying it focused for new players on new worlds. Example, i have soldier on Vegas with only Siringo clothing and Station Manager animal set. 9500hp 42 resistance and im not going to get bond or exp for that hp im going to lose luckily i have Santa stuff so i dont have to sit on hotel entire day to refill hp for getting 600-700exp and 1-3 bonds. Its total joke set nothing else.

God i always want to be a pinata, getting mauled to death without able to resist at all is my favorite thing to do. Thanks to inno now i can live my dream.

WhyN0t

Yes, damage is more important than actually hitting the target. Good luck doing damage while missing %75 of your shots. Merry set was a absolute trash and useless but some people dismissed it being garbage by saying it focused for new players on new worlds. Example, i have soldier on Vegas with only Siringo clothing and Station Manager animal set. 9500hp 42 resistance and im not going to get bond or exp for that hp im going to lose luckily i have Santa stuff so i dont have to sit on hotel entire day to refill hp for getting 600-700exp and 1-3 bonds. Its total joke set nothing else.

God i always want to be a pinata, getting mauled to death without able to resist at all is my favorite thing to do. Thanks to inno now i can live my dream.
You're ignorant and selfish. You only think about yourself and and you don't think in perspective. A big sector have 33 spaces. So 33 people gets 287 sector damage bonus. Let's say 50% are tanks 50% are duellers. Let's say 50% of the shots are missed. You increase the damage for your team with ~6500 per round with the set i have mentioned. This is HUGE. And you also have a lot of attack because you have very high hiding, leadership and flat attack. You will also have 220 resistance and a decent amount of hp, so you can tank if you want or you need to. Next time think before you aberrate.

Jordy

The West Team
Forum moderator
It is a set dedicated to those with gringo weapons (i.e. the admins who got them for free for Christmas and all the others players who abuse multiacount and autoclick on speed servers)

Next speed event I am sure there are more bots than there are actual players since every winner got away with it. Programming the most productive bot will be the true speed challenge.