Portuguese servers need your help

Alexstrasza

Hello,

I am a Portuguese and long time player, in fact I play this game for so long that I feel that The-West is my toxic ex-wife, sometimes I comeback to her just for the good netflix and chill but then I remember why I quit the first time but the reason why I quit and keep on quitting is because Innogames really doesn't care a single bit about the Portuguese server and The-West at all.

We are doomed on the Portuguese server, the only world with an average population is Deadwood and the fort battles are miserable with 50vs50 on a daily baisis.

Kansas, the newest world can barely get a 15vs15 fort battle and barely 50 active players everyday... I can not speak for everyone on the portuguese server however I am really done and tired that Innogames is really not giving a single F (sorry but it is a FACT) about us in general and in particularly portuguese players. If we had the same timezone as Brazil I would be the first to move there but since it is not viable for us I am not doing it and the closest timeline is actually NET and the language is perfectly fine to learn for those who are not as good in english.

I would PLEASE like to request the NET Support to do something since the PT Support is literally useless because they can't do anything, not because they don't want to, it is just because if I could I would bet my house that the head admin doesn't even have any connection to the Innogames directly and is just a formal connection between the game and headquarters to the portuguese community.

Thank you and sorry but this is frustrating, I have been playing this crap since 2009 and it's enough the portuguese server is threated this way.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Hello,

I am a Portuguese and long time player, in fact I play this game for so long that I feel that The-West is my toxic ex-wife, sometimes I comeback to her just for the good netflix and chill but then I remember why I quit the first time but the reason why I quit and keep on quitting is because Innogames really doesn't care a single bit about the Portuguese server and The-West at all.

We are doomed on the Portuguese server, the only world with an average population is Deadwood and the fort battles are miserable with 50vs50 on a daily baisis.

Kansas, the newest world can barely get a 15vs15 fort battle and barely 50 active players everyday... I can not speak for everyone on the portuguese server however I am really done and tired that Innogames is really not giving a single F (sorry but it is a FACT) about us in general and in particularly portuguese players. If we had the same timezone as Brazil I would be the first to move there but since it is not viable for us I am not doing it and the closest timeline is actually NET and the language is perfectly fine to learn for those who are not as good in english.

I would PLEASE like to request the NET Support to do something since the PT Support is literally useless because they can't do anything, not because they don't want to, it is just because if I could I would bet my house that the head admin doesn't even have any connection to the Innogames directly and is just a formal connection between the game and headquarters to the portuguese community.

Thank you and sorry but this is frustrating, I have been playing this crap since 2009 and it's enough the portuguese server is threated this way.

I know you are frustrated, and I can easily follow you, as I also sit as CM on 2 really small servers which are also close to dead .... but unfortunately we can do nothing on the Portuguese servers, as we are a completely different team. To make sure that team actually hears your frustration, you need to write to support there - each country with a server, runs separately from all others

Clever Hans

I know you are frustrated, and I can easily follow you, as I also sit as CM on 2 really small servers which are also close to dead .... but unfortunately we can do nothing on the Portuguese servers, as we are a completely different team. To make sure that team actually hears your frustration, you need to write to support there - each country with a server, runs separately from all others
@mnnielsen What happened with the merge of .DK and .SE servers with .NET? Will that happen soon? And will more national servers merge after that? :)

Caerdwyn

I'm confused. Brazil's and Portugal's time zones are not that far apart. It should be reasonably easy to coordinate around their game clock.

Try getting a New South Welsh, a Norfolker, a Prince Edward Islander and a Californian to the same FF! There are a lot of bi- and tri-lingual (with English) countries' players who play on .net and we all go by the game clock in Germany. I might call it lunchtime, another might be ready for bed, but that's the way of any world-wide game.

If they were interested in streamlining anything, put Arizona on GMT, Brisco on GMT +2, Colorado on GMT +4, etc., around to Las Vegas at GMT -2. Then let players find the server that works best for their lifestyle.

Alexstrasza

I do understand that but guess what, the portuguese server team has zero effort and power. They take days to answer questions about events, its a madness! NET server is probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest server and probably most influent and close to Innogames after the german one and since I can't speak or understand german I came here desperate for help because we were literally left behind!!!

@Caerdwyn 4 hours of difference might not seem a lot but lets make an example over here: people in portugal (most people) get out of their jobs at 6pm and at that time its still 2pm in brazil, people are still working. 4 hours later people at brazil leave their jobs and its already 10pm in portugal but brazilians just quit their job, there are things to be done, kids, food, household, whatever, so lets say that brazilians are "free" to battle and chat at 9.30pm, its already 1.30am in portugal and people have to work at 9am the next day, not many people will wait 1 hour awake till 2.30am to have a fortbattle. Brazil and Portugal are not impossible to merge but they would make difficult for each sides to take part in the same battles, the effect would be close to none.

DeletedUser15368

I do understand that but guess what, the portuguese server team has zero effort and power. They take days to answer questions about events, its a madness! NET server is probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest server and probably most influent and close to Innogames after the german one and since I can't speak or understand german I came here desperate for help because we were literally left behind!!!
You just have to hope that you'll eventually be merged with another server, probably the international - which would give both the Euro and the South American Portuguese speaking players more people to play with in their timezones - at the expense of a language barrier.

@Caerdwyn 4 hours of difference might not seem a lot but lets make an example over here: people in portugal (most people) get out of their jobs at 6pm and at that time its still 2pm in brazil, people are still working. 4 hours later people at brazil leave their jobs and its already 10pm in portugal but brazilians just quit their job, there are things to be done, kids, food, household, whatever, so lets say that brazilians are "free" to battle and chat at 9.30pm, its already 1.30am in portugal and people have to work at 9am the next day, not many people will wait 1 hour awake till 2.30am to have a fortbattle. Brazil and Portugal are not impossible to merge but they would make difficult for each sides to take part in the same battles, the effect would be close to none.
We have Americans, Euros, Africans, Middle Eastern, Asians and Oceanians on the same worlds - and we have to make it work. It simply doesn't work when the population is too low like you have described, we can support 1-2 worlds now, maybe some more with server merges.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
[/QUOTE]

I play on Spanish server which is combined Spain and South America. In Portugal you would have one hour less gap of the time zone. I disagree with you that it's not possible, but obviously if you have no flexibility due to doing all the other things in life it will be very difficult. On Spanish server there are sometimes 2 battles, one for people living in Spain and another for South Americans. If there is a will, there is a way.

I would suggest starting on Colorado on .net if you want to have active battles which suit your timetable.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
@mnnielsen What happened with the merge of .DK and .SE servers with .NET? Will that happen soon? And will more national servers merge after that? :)
As can be seen from our latest update, it will happen soon.

Please note that we are unable to assist with an issue regarding another market, as Mnnielsen said, too. If you couldn't find a solution for your question by contacting your local support team, you get in contact with InnoGames directly via e-mail (you can write in English): Imprint

Clever Hans

As can be seen from our latest update, it will happen soon.

Please note that we are unable to assist with an issue regarding another market, as Mnnielsen said, too. If you couldn't find a solution for your question by contacting your local support team, you get in contact with InnoGames directly via e-mail (you can write in English): Imprint
Great news!