Save adventures

Hypnosis

Please, save adventures, because now they have some problems:

№1. Shared victory. Few old players try to always get shared victory (when the score is 35-35).
a) Needless to say it kills all competition as one side need to lose some points intentionally
b) and If a new player just want to play and compete, then old share-only players start to bully him/her or use friendly fire system to shoot them. This creates toxic atmosphere and preassure on new players that just want to play fair.

№2. Second problem of adventures is that few people do it and its hard to find a party. The main reason - low rewards, as main reward is outlaw set that is very very outdated, compared to modern sets, even compared to normal town gear.

Solution for problem #1: make it if score is 35-35 then both team receive less then maximum rewards, do not count share victory as if bouth team won.
Solution for problem #2: Upgrade outlaw set please, make it +- modern.

Thouse measures will revive players interest in participating in this event and in collecting better gear to compete in it.

P.S. Thanks for your attencion, sorry if this topic was already discussed before, as i`m not very experienced in forum

asdf124

Please, save adventures, because now they have some problems:

№1. Shared victory. Few old players try to always get shared victory (when the score is 35-35).
a) Needless to say it kills all competition as one side need to lose some points intentionally
b) and If a new player just want to play and compete, then old share-only players start to bully him/her or use friendly fire system to shoot them. This creates toxic atmosphere and preassure on new players that just want to play fair.

№2. Second problem of adventures is that few people do it and its hard to find a party. The main reason - low rewards, as main reward is outlaw set that is very very outdated, compared to modern sets, even compared to normal town gear.

Solution for problem #1: make it if score is 35-35 then both team receive less then maximum rewards, do not count share victory as if bouth team won.
Solution for problem #2: Upgrade outlaw set please, make it +- modern.

Thouse measures will revive players interest in participating in this event and in collecting better gear to compete in it.

P.S. Thanks for your attencion, sorry if this topic was already discussed before, as i`m not very experienced in forum
Adventures are fair? Since when?

The matchmaking has always been bad, there hasn't been an update to it since its release. The only update I have seen them make is:
1. Switch of rounds of who goes first team.
2. they made barrels not count towards knock outs.

DeletedUser15368

The matchmaking has always been bad, there hasn't been an update to it since its release.
There kind of has, Beta has had a party system for years that was never released, at least you can ensure you're on a decent team:

1648235780423.png1648235734864.png

Maybe it's an indication that it'll come at some point, I have no idea why they would keep this fork on the Beta branch for no reason.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
<as a player>

I have always despised the meta that insists on sharing to 35-35. I do support the winner sharing the other side to 28 though...

I would like to see a 35-35 tie treated as if it was a 28-28 tie

For rewards, aside Upgrading cook Dalton an outlaw, i’d like to see the buffs in the herb chest get upgraded to be something people would really prefer to use in fort fights over existing buffs

For matchups I would like to see you to not get matched up with players that you have put on ignore

For volume I would like: If you sat in queue for 20 minutes or more You become eligible for a 2:2 battle with 1 AI player per side that is level 150 but no gear and runs And camps behind the loon/bank whenever it spawns

Goober Pyle

The West Team
<as a player>

I have always despised the meta that insists on sharing to 35-35. I do support the winner sharing the other side to 28 though...

I would like to see a 35-35 tie treated as if it was a 28-28 tie

For rewards, aside Upgrading cook Dalton an outlaw, i’d like to see the buffs in the herb chest get upgraded to be something people would really prefer to use in fort fights over existing buffs

For matchups I would like to see you to not get matched up with players that you have put on ignore

For volume I would like: If you sat in queue for 20 minutes or more You become eligible for a 2:2 battle with 1 AI player per side that is level 150 but no gear and runs And camps behind the loon/bank whenever it spawns

To the best of my knowledge all of these tweaks (except perhaps tracking ignores across servers) Should be pretty easy to implement with little Dev effort

Kidd Kalypso

Just a silly side game honestly. Reminds me of that that clusterof the poker game back in the day. At least in that one there was no waiting, and no quest steps involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor Kruger

While at it also remove duels please

Ahh but they have reduced dueling over the years by at least 90%, you have no idea what being attacked 40 or so x in a day is even like, lucky if its 4 in a week now :p .. in a game built around dueling .. otherwise none of us would be here now trust me ;) lets reduce adventures by 90% to 5 rds thats more than enough time wasted when it often takes hrs to get into one.. if you can be around at the behest of inno randomly when they mooo at you... what a joke :lol:

Jordy

The West Team
Forum moderator
Ahh but they have reduced dueling over the years by at least 90%, you have no idea what being attacked 40 or so x in a day is even like, lucky if its 4 in a week now :p .. in a game built around dueling .. otherwise none of us would be here now trust me ;) lets reduce adventures by 90% to 5 rds thats more than enough time wasted when it often takes hrs to get into one.. if you can be around at the behest of inno randomly when they mooo at you... what a joke :lol:

I must have extreme luck then with all the bible duels I've recently received, sometimes close to 10 times a day. Most are intentionally lost by the 'opponent'.

Back in the day it was an attraction and about skill. Today duels are anything but that unfortunately.

Victor Kruger

I must have extreme luck then with all the bible duels I've recently received, sometimes close to 10 times a day. Most are intentionally lost by the 'opponent'.

Back in the day it was an attraction and about skill. Today duels are anything but that unfortunately.

Agree 100%, the bible duels are specifically about dropping the duel lvl and its a guaranteed loss for the bible holder ,i get it a lot on Colorado having an old migrated toon with originally a v high DL im used as a DL dropping station and thats fine with me since all i do there now is FF ..

If a dueler wants to have enough targets and a game worth playing especially in old worlds then sadly thats essential now.. ofc its ruined dueling and forced the very best to lose on purpose or end up with no one to duel but half a dozen .. literally what happens now at lvl 450 its the end of the road unless you lose on purpose and with all the $ some have invested ofc they bible duel but it has made loser and some would say cheats out the best duelers in the game, hardly surprising so many of us are bitter towards whats been done to ruin dueling ..And Inno planned it that way to encourage players to join new worlds and buy all the same stuff all over again ofc..

Imagine if they stuck a DL on advens when you win restricting you to only those in your range .. eventually youd end up waiting days maybe weeks for the few good ones to all join same time.. or you might just use other lower lvl toons on other worlds to play addys cos your best one cant get in to any . Im surprised Inno hasnt done this yet but then addys are not at all popular so they cant restrict it much or there would be no one left bothering..

DeletedUser15368

To be fair adventures are missing some kind of skill-based matchmaking system.
Obviously the duel levels are supposed to represent this, but that doesnt work as intended with a tiny player base.

Victor Kruger

To be fair adventures are missing some kind of skill-based matchmaking system.
Obviously the duel levels are supposed to represent this, but that doesnt work as intended with a tiny player base.

Nor to buy or gather kit to make it worth a few addys a week or the odd Q .. i wouldnt spend a game $ just to have better gear for addys and until normal game stuff is worth using stuff it... Inno imo screwed up when making a whole new priority for what sills affect what.. im probably wrong but all i see is reasons NOT to bother for the vast majority .. i wonder what brainiac came up with that system :p