Feedback Holiday Speed 2021 (premium-free)

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Back to back speed events and no change to the core product. Grinches

***edit***

Back in the core product, an option to "treat myself" to +40% nuggets, click the option to see more, annnnndddd no bonus.

so in conclusion, just a slow spiral into the abyss.

Last edited:

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
aaa

The suggestion was 2 months ago for the end of January, but anyway, we know no one give a single c*** about what players want.
Please give me some days, I will check before Holiday season and if possible we can do it in January.

Back to back speed events and no change to the core product. Grinches

***edit***

Back in the core product, an option to "treat myself" to +40% nuggets, click the option to see more, annnnndddd no bonus.

so in conclusion, just a slow spiral into the abyss.
We are sorry for the inconveniences, there was an issue with the offer. For more please contact us through support system we are happy to assist you in this situation.

Will it be legal to trade (or to propose to trade) money/products with other playes between event server and Las Vagas for example?
It will not be in this situation, as the player who plays on Speed will have only the purpose to give advantage to the other player. So we do not recommend do to this on Speed servers.

Darkuletzz

Please give me some days, I will check before Holiday season and if possible we can do it in January.

We are sorry for the inconveniences, there was an issue with the offer. For more please contact us through support system we are happy to assist you in this situation.

It will not be in this situation, as the player who plays on Speed will have only the purpose to give advantage to the other player. So we do not recommend do to this on Speed servers.

Thanks.
Can you please confirm if the bags from Holiday Sale/xmas sale will be avaible next tuesday?

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Way too many gringo sets on offer in my opinion. I play on one server where one side has 8 tanks with Gringo rifles and the other 0. It is not fun at all.The set is too strong as it is. Those who complain about Union should have a look at Gringo stats.

Caerdwyn

Why would anyone buy Gringo on a speed server that's going to only be up for a limited time? Surely it's cost is greater than the rewards, even if you ran the table!

magwai the akeoj

Can someone explain one part of this to me:

• Town settings:
    • Towns can be left: Inactive
    • Trading: Enabled, between town and alliance members
The "Towns can be left: Inactive"--does that mean they cannot be left once joined, or that they can, because the feature is inactive?

Atnightshow

Can someone explain one part of this to me:

• Town settings:
    • Towns can be left: Inactive
    • Trading: Enabled, between town and alliance members
The "Towns can be left: Inactive"--does that mean they cannot be left once joined, or that they can, because the feature is inactive?
they can't leave if they join so be carefull with what players u invite

Beefmeister

Way too many gringo sets on offer in my opinion. I play on one server where one side has 8 tanks with Gringo rifles and the other 0. It is not fun at all.The set is too strong as it is. Those who complain about Union should have a look at Gringo stats.

both are as op as they come but yeah gringo is significantly more op
who cares anyway, the game is dying since they don't wanna fix it