Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2021

Crookest

because of the delay the pumpkin quests weren't able to be completed yet this year on las vegas, the quests ended before they dropped

Crookest

didnt know that, seems weird that you are supposed to keep these pumpkins for a year to get a reward but hey

Joe Kidd

Wait...so the daily quests associated with the various pumpkins (i.e. Confused pumpkin, Angry pumpkin. etc.) have all expired? Can those quests be brought back please, @Syntex ?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Unfortunately no, due to technical reasons we couldn't prolong the deadline of those quests, but we have already started working on a solution to avoid such problems in the future. You can access this year's questline, and hopefully next year you can also finish 2020's.

magwai the akeoj

Unfortunately no, due to technical reasons we couldn't prolong the deadline of those quests, but we have already started working on a solution to avoid such problems in the future. You can access this year's questline, and hopefully next year you can also finish 2020's.

Well, maybe next time players are denied an event, you guys could at least put up the required items in the shop for us to purchase.

gordonhunter

I cant access this years questline on Las vegas but it is available on the other worlds , should I contact support?

Crookest

you can't access them on other worlds either gorden, they're over.

i dont think we should be posting blame in this thread looks like the guys managing the forum and creating fun events like forum advent. contest are a separate entity from the ones who can access game code

gordonhunter

you can't access them on other worlds either gorden, they're over.

i dont think we should be posting blame in this thread looks like the guys managing the forum and creating fun events like forum advent. contest are a separate entity from the ones who can access game code
Pumpkin hunt 2021 questline is open to me on worlds Arizona to Kansas, i'm doing it now on those worlds?

Crookest

pumpkin hunt 2021 ql is open on las vegas too, i thought you were talking about the quests that require the pumpkins from the 100 2021 pumpkin drops

Darkuletzz

Let try to kill the ff and duel(well they already dead) with another Clicking event, the name its Pumpkin 2021

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Well, maybe next time players are denied an event, you guys could at least put up the required items in the shop for us to purchase.
Thank you for your suggestion! We have thought about that, but was too late to implement it to the game, therefore we couldn't do this year. But as promised we are already working on avoiding such situations in the future.

pumpkin hunt 2021 ql is open on las vegas too, i thought you were talking about the quests that require the pumpkins from the 100 2021 pumpkin drops

I haven't found it in LV yet. I think it starts with Henry, but its not there. What am I missing? I've done all the usual early QLs like Save Saloon 1 & 2.