Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

The firefighter set will available from tomorrow 12:00 until the 29th 12:00. sorry for the inconvenience

Can mods not use words like 'tomorrow' and 'today'? In Australia, it's already 'tomorrow' compared to where I am. Would it be 'today' for the chars in Australia? Inconvenience would not be the word, maybe "sorry for causing confusion" would be better?

Hypnosis

You cant delay firefighter untill 28.11 12.00, because all outher offers will expire by this time. Make it at least 9.00 at morning.
How can players buy nuggets now, for example, to wait untill tomorrow and see wheather there will be firefighter set or again not? Because some people want to combine western friday weapons with firefighter clothers.
And no even official annoncement? No compensation?

chydovish4e

in 12 00 West Friday set will no longer be available. if it happens that you don't let buy a fireman's set, what should people do then? if I know for sure that there will be no fireman - I will buy Western Friday

but there will also be questions. I already bought weapons, horse and Black Friday saddle to combine with fireman's set.
where will I put duplicates in case there is no fireman and I need to buy the whole set of Friday. will you return nuggets to me?

apparently, your announcements cannot be trusted!

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Can mods not use words like 'tomorrow' and 'today'? In Australia, it's already 'tomorrow' compared to where I am. Would it be 'today' for the chars in Australia? Inconvenience would not be the word, maybe "sorry for causing confusion" would be better?
We usually mean the server time, which is CET. More exactly from November 28th 12:00 until November 29th 12:00.
You cant delay firefighter untill 28.11 12.00, because all outher offers will expire by this time. Make it at least 9.00 at morning.
How can players buy nuggets now, for example, to wait untill tomorrow and see wheather there will be firefighter set or again not? Because some people want to combine western friday weapons with firefighter clothers.
And no even official annoncement? No compensation?
The firefighter set will be there 100%, it is already set up, I have double checked for you - it was a mistake in the announcement with the dates, sorry for that, we have corrected it. So feel free to buy the Western Friday set items now.

Joe Kidd

If you're at least somewhat intelligent you'd know they're using 24h clock here, so no need to write am or pm! 6:00 = 6:00 and can't be 18:00! (example for 6am and 6pm if you're using 12h clock!)

"Please don't assume we know" <- See I used courtesy and the concept of consideration for others that might not understand or use military time keeping. Two concepts you apparently have no comprehension of as your emotional intelligence is clearly 0 having felt the need to point out the "lack of intelligence" in other users. But hey thanks for the insult anyway. I'm sure the leadership here endorses that as well.

DeletedUser15368

black friday is a marketing technique, to create the illusion of value for the modern, well-trained, consumer.
You pay the same amount of money for something a company tricks you into thinking is a deal.