Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

Darkuletzz

Poker Alice remind me of Nemo în his prime days, but Nemo was more smart.
Anyway, if you can not nerf Union, just add 3 4 more sets that can counter him. 2 damage sets, 2 tanks set and get rid off him. Thats so Easy.
But that ugly girl lie to us 1 and a half year ago that some thing Will happen.
@Poker Alice if you quote this post you are an, well you know the 2 words.

Lyrinx.

Making that video about the "the big update" was a huge misstake, and we all knew somewhere in our heart with the current staff what this game has, making it alive will takes more than 2 years.

Clever Hans

Nielsen actually hinted that it was "in works" for like 5 years or something now :roll:

What happened to Diggo? Is he or any longtime dev even involved with that "secret" fiasco?
Seems like this year we only got an update of hats and old sets and that´s it, yet another lost year of ´development´..

RaiderTr

What happened to Diggo? Is he or any longtime dev even involved with that "secret" fiasco?
Seems like this year we only got an update of hats and old sets and that´s it, yet another lost year of ´development´..
Those "updates" are done by LCM not Devs.
Same as new Quests etc.
(Except their Bugs)

Diggo still there afaik, with maybe one or two another Part-Time external Devs.

Idk how much they are involved with their very limited job times..

Darkuletzz

People that did not play the game, they should not be Developers or GM or other jobs related to The West. The people that are in charge developing this game now are brain dead. Well its like they did not exist, and i did not talk about the forum guys that post updated and events.
Anyway, today at a small 34 vs 30, the colorado record damage was broken by Sinyor, lvl 1 union, he shot like 90% of his shot from east buiding, not even a tower.
The damage done was 74K, in comparation, other people that have premium guns like chef stuff at level 2 and lucile stuff at level 3(just guns), and upgraded captain/murrieta , we did less than 38k.
WTF is that?

Alduin

Poker Alice remind me of Nemo în his prime days, but Nemo was more smart.
Anyway, if you can not nerf Union, just add 3 4 more sets that can counter him. 2 damage sets, 2 tanks set and get rid off him. Thats so Easy.
@Poker Alice if you quote this post you are an, well you know the 2 words.

Eh cortina ?

Artem124

tbh if i wish i went for lvl 4 union rifle.. :p wouldve pissed off everyone ..

p.s how much was union rifle ??

asdf124

more damage bouns with golden horse set?
no pure ld dueler uses that set...
btw i only know i think 4 people outside of my town that uses union.. my town rarely fortfights
You do realize that tanks can use it right? Oh no, those don't exist in your book. Blasphemy for having a tank to be a support class. Just a heretic here for the traditional fort fighters.

tbh if i wish i went for lvl 4 union rifle.. :p wouldve pissed off everyone ..

p.s how much was union rifle ??
It was cheaper than a venomous snake. BTW, that one was 2000 nuggets a piece.

RaiderTr

Well, Hp kills the damage too much..
No real Damager will use anything with Hp.

But yea Union was way cheap compared to other Nugget Damage sets.
I mean 3 (or 4?) year old inferior Lucille is much more expensive :roll:

Victor Kruger

Does it really matter at this point ? since its now only about how much one is willing to pay, not about how good you can actually play or understand basic tactics anymore. More than half are crap with or without sets anyway and the ones who can use Union effectively good luck to them, they are a tiny minority that make little difference in FF imbalance so many years later... Inno messed up.. they pulled it and thats that, then messed up again by not refunding every player and just nerfing the set immediately... now its years later and ridiculous to expect Inno to nerf it now or to make it available again which would just make things far far worse... and new worlds are already bad enough without more OP stuff

Just because some players missed out dosnt mean they deserve to have an opportunity to get one or ruin those that already have them.. limited Editions are and should remain just that. If you wernt there... tough luck you missed out... so did many, so what ? move along and stop with the whining, it sounds no less than simple jealousy . Its not so OP as imo the literal hundreds lvl 2 - 3 Cortinas + spirits etc running about on every single world.

Introducing high number + bonus sets was a very lazy but cleaver way of getting the same people to buy into yet do exactly the same thing under the illusion it makes them better, when in fact many veteran players arnt any better at all but worse, despite having years more experience because these sets often just hide/compensate for peoples incompetence or gaming ability.

And no I dont have nor wish for a Union.. hell i dont even want upgrade options. FF are no more interesting today nor strategically different than they were a decade ago...I see no new strategies, no new tactics and many have been forgotten.. just like dueling has long since become diminished this is where FF will end up or has in many ways... if however its all about me me me stat padding etc, then i understand that selffish perspective yet still dont condone or agree with the reasoning.

Ps It may seem by my post im attacking Beef personally, im not as i hope he knows... it is the demands/request i have issue with nothing more.

Beefmeister

i don't take it as a personal attack

but you have to understand (and you probably do, but you have to be more serious about it) that the difference between union and cortina is huge. me - i have enough money on the main server i play to upgrade cortina over lv3...while union is unreachable. cortina is a set that everyone who plays at least half-seriously can get. anyway, cortina was exactly what this game needed, if the tower rates update didn't come at the same time.

without the tower updates cortina is more than a fair set, with the leadership dominance and all that.

union is a set that only a select number of people got when it was available for sale, and even if i got the nuggets for it now, they won't put it on sale again. ( which is ok, the set is too op to ever be sold again ) . anyway, it's just too op. you can't keep up with f2p sets, however much you upgrade stuff, however good you are. it's a pay to win aspect. devs that care about their games nerf op aspects of their games. that does not happen with union.

remember well, people complain about duelers hitting insane crits. at the same time imagine that an ADVENTURER OR SOLDIER with union set can outdamage a good critter. so yes, it does matter. in a server where there is more than one unioner and the gear is also over lv1...it's disgusting.

and to answer your question at the beginning, yes...it does matter. because colorado had sort of decent battles before union...after that everything turned into a masquerade of how many unioners are participant on each side. just look on the russian main server and see how much better the players that own the set are...it's ridiculous

oh yes: and as a later edit for the tactical aspect: if the battles sucked balls before tower updates, there was still a tactical aspect, now they are even worse. every single person that has some brain matter on this forum asked since ~january for this to be fixed. we're in november - we had valentines, easter, independence day, oktoberfest and now dotd...all the major tombolas, all those opportunities for fort fights to be fixed...ZERO INTENT.
the current meta is absolutely disgusting, and it will keep being like this, until a real fort fighter will be in charge of the released sets. and trust me, the one that is now in charge...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Victor Kruger

Knew youd not be offended, decent players rarely are, i guess i should say with some irony welcome to my world. :boone:

Seriously I do appreciate and know where your coming from beef. I understand totally though never take FF seriously unless at war and that has been many years since. My idea of a FF world war would include everything tactical that most FF and alliances these days abhor, self restrict and unwilling to engage in. What made the game so popular for so many for so long now players have no guts or stomach for, not even a little chaos and since being back a year i can see why its declining as well as most others and Union aside im sure you can too.

Rankings in this game never meant much to me other than the best should naturally rise to the top ( and often did ) represented by ranking or reputation Not how much one can afford or is willing to spend but ability ... Damagers are not the best FF by any means and ive not really any problem with say BenBen in a Union being just one more Damager. There plenty of you lot out there taking all the glory bonds and prizes. The problem there imo is much deeper yet simple and likely unchangeable.

Colo never got my juices flowing since I could not play it in its early years while I was running the fort events there and just never bothered until i migrated a toon much later. Its simply an old world where people chill out to FF ...serious is not a word id use for Colorado, everyone shuffles about to keep balance but thats not organic FF rather its contrived.. but not going to slag it off as its full of great people and players but its hardly what id call real FF ... more a showpiece world for organised FF really and thats fine I guess but there is no real objectives animosity or bitter enemies making it matter there is NO enemy, there is NO war. Nor am i saying that could be even possible, it is the players that have created this paradox being decent and willing to move about that keeps it going but the price is artificial FF absent of any real need to win at all costs as any new world ever begun stands as a stark contrast, yes even Vegas or Kansas and everyone knows it..

Regarding the pay to win aspect is how I feel ever since V2 and there is nothing i think is an improvement on the game play just pretty sets and bigger numbers ...The entire game to me has become OP and about the few and $$$ thats what will kill it off probably. I cant justify the costs of the never ending latest crap to buy or upgrade in a game with a scant few thousand when ive been used to 50k player base when the playing field was virtually level, prem or not. I cant expect to duel and win tho im more than decent at it, I cant FF and expect any good performance/reward tho innovated much about FF in the early years and been top FF as a duel build woohoo ( just cos i was pure Charisma )... thats all impossible since V2 and like many others i simply left disgusted. It took me 5 years break to even bother looking again at TW nor do i see any evidence to suggest its ever going to improve again. Boo Hoo right ? :cooln:

So I take my entertainment where I may while I may, lead where I feel I can make a difference being its the one thing I can still excel at without $ meaning a thing. Yes I can understand your frustration and anger at what things have become and allowed to happen, maybe more than most.. its a disgrace but we dont own the game and Innos a business so will milk what it can.

You sound like you would be more happy on a newer one with Polish or Greeks who do treat things more seriously .. ( tho goodness knows why since any idiot can spend enough $ to be half decent ) tho youd be having to invest as they do you sound like youd have more fun where there are no Unions to worry about.

Hit me up sometime for a chat m8 we hold far more in common than not and i hate to see a very good FF and player bitter about innos decisions past or present ..many feel the same for many differing reasons and id agree the main player base has indeed been betrayed in favour of only paying customers. Such is the way of the gaming world and $ making industry. Increasingly WE are becoming the product not simply a player though not many can see it yet.

For my part expectations ceased in 2015 and im happy to have been around in much better exciting times .

Be well Beefy