2.x typos, bad translations and text errors

Hydro67

Is there a bug in The Harvest festival preparations Quest? Cannot activate quests from Ghost town and sheriff needed to finish "After recovery" quest step where you need bridle, spurs, and stirrup?

Help!!

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Is there a bug in The Harvest festival preparations Quest? Cannot activate quests from Ghost town and sheriff needed to finish "After recovery" quest step where you need bridle, spurs, and stirrup?

Help!!

Yes, unfortunally we have run into some bugs in this years event, but we are trying to make it work asap

Luka882

how bad is your "developing team" to mess up something that was made last year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
We have made the questline repeatable, that is why we ended up with having some bugs.

Luka882

We have made the questline repeatable, that is why we ended up with having some bugs.
And how hard is to notice the difference in what changes you folks made on the quest, and fix the broken part? quest is out for literally over a week

asdf124

how bad is your "developing team"(that one guy who lives in his moms basement) to f.. up something that was made last year?
Beta has been not beta for a very long time, they don't really test much in beta. Its not really the fault of the developers to find bugs nor is it their main job.

DeletedUser15368

I also understand that Bata managers get paid even less than Community Managers, despite being the main line of QA for the entire game - and arguably much more important for the quality of the product.

so: low paid managers, no proper community testing and no incentive for players to test, cheap nuggets meaning people play it as their main server so it can't be reset, also because people play it as their main server we can't be given new gear to test, the elite tester world sits un-used.
The development structure is so bad that a simple repeatable quest has been broken for a week on the production servers.

There's also a lack of communication with regards to the development - I fully understand not wanting to give a time-line with a tiny dev team, but it sure would be nice to know what's coming, so we can feel like the balance problems in the game will be addressed, so we know if it's worth sticking around or not.
All I know is the maximum level is going to be increased, without any thought on how that will effect the already broken PvP.

Pankreas PorFavor

The development structure is so bad that a simple repeatable quest has been broken for a week on the production servers.

ah, now you're just being negative instead of stopping to smell the roses :roll::no:
there were times when beta was actually used for testing, the number of players was limited (was it 1000 or 2000?) and people were actually testing the game. I think I got 5 or 10 nuggets once for being the first to report a bug. but that was long ago when Inno actually cared about the effort put in this game.
things like this shouldn't happen. if it happened here and there, if it was an exception, nobody would mind. but this became more of a rule than an exception and it's just sad :(

acin

if you buy the crate of fireworks from the shop the discription below says it generates pretzels this will need changing

PrancingPurplePony

yep efficient fireworks container says is generates pretzels on beta as well, its in the changing type that says 'popular item' and how much longer it is on sale

[item=52884000]

albert alvord's stripped pants

well, maybe he was stripping so they are his stripped pants? More likely, it should be striped pants.