Update Feedback - 2.147

kuro90

The bonus value was wrong since the beginning. We understand that the old value was very convenient but it wasn't correct.
Unfortunately, we can not keep it as it is.

Prljavi Hari

In that instance, I (and probably everyone else here) would like an answer if we will have 20 bonds refunded to us, seeing as how the bonus was the only reason I bought the shoes?

kuro90

In that instance, I (and probably everyone else here) would like an answer if we will have 20 bonds refunded to us, seeing as how the bonus was the only reason I bought the shoes?

For refund requests, as usual you can open a ticket requesting it and we will verify if it is possible or not.

Victor Kruger

I will be doing just that for all my worlds, only reason I spent any bonds on this otherwise silly event with useless sets.

Ya had a nice hook to make players log in more often and you just blew it by dropping it to 1% instead of fixing the bug to actually give 1% per level as stated

I could have understood if it had been fixed to represent the 1% per level as stated in the shop. However, going from 200% to 1% is frankly unacceptable and made it utterly useless as a set or even any bits.. Its not a bug when you do that, its a joke .. 2 sleepy set items will even give you more and thats a 10 + year old set...

Oh well, inno just lost my activity on a few older worlds now, not worth my effort again .
And btw whats the point of even listing Praying if its zero ? :blink: or is that just another way of saying, not only is this item now all but useless, praying ( whatever it does or doesn't do ) is listed as 0% for no particular reason other than, lazy developers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I thought beta was the place to correct bugs before they hit the open worlds.
Not for a good 5+ years now, it's just a cheap nuggets world with early updates now. Very little Beta community QA actually gets accepted by Etriel.

Dubjean

I will be doing just that for all my worlds, only reason I spent any bonds on this otherwise silly event with useless sets.

Ya had a nice hook to make players log in more often and you just blew it by dropping it to 1% instead of fixing the bug to actually give 1% per level as stated

I could have understood if it had been fixed to represent the 1% per level as stated in the shop. However, going from 200% to 1% is frankly unacceptable and made it utterly useless as a set or even any bits.. Its not a bug when you do that, its a joke .. 2 sleepy set items will even give you more and thats a 10 + year old set...

Oh well, inno just lost my activity on a few older worlds now, not worth my effort again .
And btw whats the point of even listing Praying if its zero ? :blink: or is that just another way of saying, not only is this item now all but useless, praying ( whatever it does or doesn't do ) is listed as 0% for no particular reason other than, lazy developers.
Bait and switch is normal behavior for nugget sets if you've been paying attention. ;)

Artem124

so there has been like plenty of fairs after the update and the chances of getting the cards are still the same... i dont think i even seen the tarot cards at all in the past couple fairs.. never even showed up.. how can i get them if i dont see them..

fix the fair and make the cards common .. put them only in stage 1

Reactions: Miw