New Awesomia battles

SB.access

Sadly, we can't really do something like a "Transfer Season" like football league where we can have players loaned to the other side with a contract, or can we? or make it so the 3rd party always join attacking side so that there will always be more attacker each battles? somehow, this issue lies within us, the player's community in all the world.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Decent rewards tonight (50 bonds & 75% HP buff), thanks CMs! :)

For Awesomia battles outside of the events, you should consider giving slightly better reward to attackers so that both sides get filled (e.g. green vs red bond letter or red vs blue letter). It would also help if you could post a server announcement when the battles are dug and if you could write on the forum what are the rewards. Attendance will improve if you continue with Awesomia fights on the weekly bases (Sunday evening server time works fine) so that worlds without regular FFs can get some boost in activity.

Yes, I will remember that :) noted in my little black (well its actually green) book

Abydos1

Ok so we had one unfilled mod dug Awesomia battle...we going to have another one that is even more unfilled since the numbers are supposedly going to rise every week?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
so.... event is over, no more awesomia battles since....

come on guys, if you don't have the time to manage your existing worlds why are you opening new ones?

SB.access

I'm thinking about how awesomia battle should have a special reward regardless who digs, so players can continue doing awesomia battles everyday, without the need of waiting for false hope from the above.
Or make the dig be automatic by the GM town?? so management can have vacations all they need without delaying this plan.

I'm thinking about how awesomia battle should have a special reward regardless who digs, so players can continue doing awesomia battles everyday, without the need of waiting for false hope from the above.
Or make the dig be automatic by the GM town?? so management can have vacations all they need without delaying this plan.

Just so I clearly understand what you're asking, is that you want a torn black set and fancy red set, right?