Ask CM about the game

WhyN0t

When will the adventurer be buffed? Most of the adventurers I know either quit going to fort battles, either delete their characters (with lots of items and stuff) and made new ones with other class or simply quit playing. On newer worlds you rarely see adventurers on fort battles. They are bad.
And his other bonuses (like sleeping for free in a 2/4 stars hotel) are outdated.

RaiderTr

a modification of fort battles damage and resistance formulas was mentioned. I don't know if this has already been implemented or if this is about something new ? The video was posted on YT one year ago, but it says it was already on a testing phase at that time.
Was referring to the tests of last year (after the IFBC 3) I guess..

We got very limited changes from that and formula changes didn't happen.
"Balancing measures will be implemented :). Most likely, we will not implement the maximum level all at once, and only releasing it in stages". Personally I hope the levelling up from a certain level will also be eased, as "balancing measure".
They say many things on comments but not all are necessarily accurate.

Also this is Inno.
Last time (last year) they implemented "balancing measures" things only got worse.

Because it was ended prematurely.
And set dependency wasn't lowered at all. So 1 set can destroy all as usual.

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

I deleted an adventurer but not because of the competitive nature of fighting at the forts. I understand this problem and you are correct. What advantage is there in sleeping for free with a character that is easily killed compared to a soldier character?

easily killed? in duels? probably the most successful dueler of all times in .net of all times was hansbros - adventurer class. in the worlds I play, there's at least one adventurer in top 5 duel ranking, and in CO, most active world, top 2 in duel ranking - both players are adventurers.
easily killed in forts? ever heard of ghosting? adventurers are those who block sectors exactly because they are the hardest class "to kill".
and then, if you were actually right - that's when it would make sense. if they get knocked out more easily, let's give them an advantage in regenerating. it plays no role in this state of the game, but whatever.

SB.access

Would it be a good idea to compile the questions by the community, and then let CM compile the answer after discussing it with the fellow CMs?
I don't like seeing how their answer became their own double-edged sword, where it points its tip both to inno and to us players. at least that's how it seems to me. it's like they're in the middle, accepting beating from us and inno. :-D

Also, I'm not sure if we're asking CM about the game (the info they knew about the game that they might be allowed to uncover by higher ups) or simply their personal opinion about it? And which one do we exactly want to acquire?

-Only had few years experience playing this game, so I just say what's on my concern. cheers

Harriet Oleson

If CMs still accept to answer questions in this thread : about my previous message, even if I thank you Raider for your answer, I think it'd be good if CMs could confirm all of that. These are supposed to be public information and not a secret, knowing it was already revealed; the question is just to know if these are obsolet information or are still relevant.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I have cleaned up this thread mostly but have maybe missed a few things. If this thread turns into player bashing, Inno bashing, personal arguments, etc (anything that isn't a discussion with a CM) I will close the thread.

Lyrinx.

I have cleaned up this thread mostly but have maybe missed a few things. If this thread turns into player bashing, Inno bashing, personal arguments, etc (anything that isn't a discussion with a CM) I will close the thread.
This thread is a goldmine for devs, management and for the lcm as well, because finally players talking about what's wrong in the game. Some of them are upset, some of them dont give a damn because they could accept the game is dying, but everyone wants major changes. And yes, there were many robotic cm's in the past, who doesnt want to hear what's the problem with his / her community, so it's understandable if most of players are upset.

You dont need to censor every angry comments, it's unnecessary. The only thing what people need is a honest, good community manager answer for most of the questions (not all of them). Players will be happy if someone aswers, than they will give him/her respect as well. If you just censor the salty things, that means the community effort of making a good game are unacceptable for Inno, what will makes them even more mad.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
This thread is a goldmine for devs, management and for the lcm as well, because finally players talking about what's wrong in the game. Some of them are upset, some of them dont give a damn because they could accept the game is dying, but everyone wants major changes. And yes, there were many robotic cm's in the past, who doesnt want to hear what's the problem with his / her community, so it's understandable if most of players are upset.

You dont need to censor every angry comments, it's unnecessary. The only thing what people need is a honest, good community manager answer for most of the questions (not all of them). Players will be happy if someone aswers, than they will give him/her respect as well. If you just censor the salty things, that means the community effort of making a good game are unacceptable for Inno, what will makes them even more mad.
I agree. This thread is fantastic for letting the CM know how everyone is feeling. I am not censoring any angry/negative comment as I believe in complete transparency both sides of the fence. However, what I am deleting are users fighting amongst themselves and not adding constructively to this thread. For a proper discussion to work, everyone must address the comments/discussion/debate points directly without adding in personal attacks.

RaiderTr

Last edited:

Darkuletzz

Question for GM.
Why Lucile it*s still sold with the same amount of nuggets like 3 years ago, the set it*s 3 years old, barely someone use the horse and saddle, and the lasso and the gun are not the best guns in the game, if you want lucile to make a dif, you need to upgrade at level 3, lvl 1 and even level 2 are horse ****.