harvest festival preparation

sulis

Hur få uppdrag Bakhåll i spökstaden så man kan lösa uppdraget "Efter återhämta sig"??

Pankreas PorFavor

Hur få uppdrag Bakhåll i spökstaden så man kan lösa uppdraget "Efter återhämta sig"??

welcome to the-west.net, how's things in Sweden? :)

google translates your question as "How to get missions Ambush in the ghost town so you can solve the quest After recovering ??"
I hope this link can help:
If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is go to Ghost town in the northwest corner of the map, duel 20 NPCs and win - and that's it..

p.s. using English would be preferred since this is an international server ;)

gordonhunter

1) Does the Life of the Harvesters questline only have 4 quests?
2) How to get Farmers Ox?
3) What time can we accept "Every helping hand is welcome" quest from Angus McGuffin

Last edited:

Abydos1

1) Does the Life of the Harvesters questline only have 4 quests?
2) How to get Farmers Ox?
3) What time can we accept "Every helping hand is welcome" quest from Angus McGuffin

1) Yes, it is crap
2) No idea yet
3) Server time: 06:00 - 11:30

PrancingPurplePony

@gordonhunter it says on the event info page :
'interested in receiving the animal from the set? Then join our Facebook Group, as there we will prepare something special for you! "

I am guessing if you want to get it you need to join their group. I am not a member of the group, or know anyone that is, so I can't say for sure, but that seems to be the likely answer

magwai the akeoj

If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is go to Ghost town in the northwest corner of the map, duel 20 NPCs and win - and that's it..

I wonder if the question is "how to get the Ambush quest". It doesn't show up for me, even though I have accepted the After Recovery quest. Is there a specific time that these quests will appear? Do I have to have something equipped?

SB.access

So, any follow up on the issue of the quest "Ambush" not available in Ghost town?
or am I and many other players missed something?

According to beta, access to "Ambush" and "Torn pieces of cloth" for the quest are still bugged ~ :blink:

Thankfully the devos are well aware of this & diligently at work to fix it (as mnnielsen notes above).

From what I found on beta, the bug may be fixed later today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday), server time. This would be absolutely fabulous!

It's worth mentioning on beta mica asked about a possible extension of time for the quest. To this Al35ul CM replied, "I will of course ask. If this is possible, we would be more than happy to extent it [sic]." :-))

Let's hope they do, as I'd really like to obtain the Harvester's Medal! (It looks pretty sweet, & I'd like to add it to my medal collection). :lol:

At any rate, once the bug is fixed, I hope the TW Team will make official announcement of it somewhere in game. (I'm sure they will.) :dastardly:

Cheers to all!