7 Days Summer Speed - Feedback

Clever Hans

Inno care about bot and autoclicker users too. Everyone counts in this game.

And that's an issue with the speed world format. It encourages cheating with auto-clicker scripts and bots and support doesn't have resources to keep up with all cheats. In last few months on .net worlds, they didn't even permaban multi accounts. There were several bans for multies that were reversed coz offenders claimed the other accounts are their family members (without providing any additional evidence). It's highly unlikely that someone plays together with his parents, grandparents and pets. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
343 players joined speed world so far
262 above lvl 10

What purpose did this event bring to the 4000+ chars playing .en? At least the fort events could be used to test gear, full battles, bonus, formula, etc that should benefit the rest of the servers. (notice could and should)

What's Act 4 of Summer2021?

Act1: nyborg exits
Act2: a shorter event of an event that just took place during a different event (inno - the answer is not more events)
Act3: shutting down the most loved world
Act4: ...

Last edited:

Thanatoss

At this point at least 1/3 of the accounts are multies.
Nothing wrong with that. I mean its needed everyone to have 3-4 accs on each server to fill in the player base gap that the game needs for PvP features to run properly. Or it leads to worlds with 20v20 ff fights or player with no duel targets

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
As for those who don't like this event, we would be more than happy to hear your suggestions. Speed servers are something which we really want to make enjoyable for everyone, and create diverse events. If you want, we can try out speed worlds even without premium. EN server has 2 speed servers, so we can already start thinking about the settings for the next one. Would you find it useful to create a separate thread only for speed server suggestions, where we could elaborate more this topic?
What I personally would like to see on a speed server is a long-running "Colorado Redux" -- same basic settings as colorado (limited premium, albeit with even bonus of +200% across the board) with tombola sets released in the same order as they originally came out (but skipping years)
so, start September 1 with no tombola gear available. In October release the 2013 oktoberfest tombola, November, the 2014 DotD tombola, December the 2015 christmas set/bags, January the 2016 christmas set/bags February the 2017 valentines, March the 2018 Easter, April the 2019 civil war story event, May the 2020 Soccer event, and wrap up in June with the 2021 Independence day event with the server closing at the end of July (no additional tombolas).

nugget/bond gear sales can occur each month with select gear from the representative year one nugget set (no Union!), and the best Fort sets for that year (no Cortina!)
(I can create a list if you tell me its worth the effort)

Goober Pyle

The West Team
That being said, the BEST use of the second speed server would be as a Fort Fight test server, much like IFBC-3 was used.

Ideally
1) people would be able to import a copy of their toon from any 1 world.
2) everyone would be assigned to a random 1-man undeveloped town on the map they cannot leave
3) every day 2h after the start of the current days FF
a) every town would be reshuffled randomly into the two alliances ("ATT" and "DEF" -- GMTown1 and New York (allowing attack towns to sleep in awesomia) would always be in ATT and GMTown2 would always be in DEF and own all of the forts except Awesomia)
b) a new FF would be declared at a random fort (any size) at a random time between 17:00 and 23:59, (note: <24h 1/2 the time)
c) attacker/defender caps will be tweaked based on previous results (increase ratio after a failed attack [more if attack was wiped out], decrease ratio after a successful attack [more if the defense was wiped out])

[editing to add]
This would primarily be for testing settings within the power of the CM to adjust for their moderated worlds to achieve competitive balance between attackers and defenders in the current meta of existing sets.
Additionally this could be used to test new sets (just give a full set to everyone and they can try it out; if everyone keeps using it you know its "good" but if it massively upsets the balance you know it's "TOO good")
And if devs are willing to play along it could be used to test other tweaks like sector bonuses (particularly reducing the current tower bonus a bit) and formulas (like decreasing the leadership damage bonus, or changing the resistance formula to limit damage reduction to max(0.005*max_hp, 1) )

Last edited:

RaiderTr

nugget/bond gear sales can occur each month with select gear from the representative year one nugget set (no Union!), and the best Fort sets for that year (no Cortina!)
I don't get this anti-Cortina attitude though.
As if even Murrieta wasn't able to destroy Tanks before Cortina.

No, Tower changes alone weren't enough either.
Still couldn't hold Towers.

I mean with Cortina average dodges increased but it's not like we are getting 150-200 dodges every battle.
Also Tanks still getting same rewards more or less.

The real issue is the total Hp & Class bonuses of Towers.
Apart from outdated formulas, reward mechanics and stuff.

However they didn't let Diggo finalise his tests and stuff.
the BEST use of the second speed server would be as a Fort Fight test server, much like IFBC-3 was used.
Yea I already said that some pages ago

Not Fort Fights specific tho

Last edited:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
I don't get this anti-Cortina attitude though.

It's not so much anti-cortina, (or anti-union) it's against repeating the release of sets that were known to break the meta when released (there may be others, especially if the current tower bonuses are applied "retro-actively", but none are as obvious as those two)

RaiderTr

Well there is no real alternative to Cortina when it comes to Defending thou.

Also the "Nugget bear set with Mask" combination is what makes it quite effective (not OP)

But sure, I get ur point.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Read again, I didn't specify who's fake. Are you that self centered? I don't know you that well, so don't give yourself that much credit :boone:

You're so fake; you probably think this thread is about you.
You're so fake (you're so fake)
I bet you think this thread is about you
Don't you, don't you, don't you?

Vagabonden

What I personally would like to see on a speed server is a long-running "Colorado Redux" -- same basic settings as colorado (limited premium, albeit with even bonus of +200% across the board) with tombola sets released in the same order as they originally came out (but skipping years)
so, start September 1 with no tombola gear available. In October release the 2013 oktoberfest tombola, November, the 2014 DotD tombola, December the 2015 christmas set/bags, January the 2016 christmas set/bags February the 2017 valentines, March the 2018 Easter, April the 2019 civil war story event, May the 2020 Soccer event, and wrap up in June with the 2021 Independence day event with the server closing at the end of July (no additional tombolas).

dude just mad he never got cortina or union set :D :D

Beefmeister

@Syntex as far as i remember, you were one of the coordinating admis on the IFBC server
why can't we get a server like the IFBC one was for testing? and we can start by reverting the tower bonuses and testing phoebe and murrieta vs cortina in small fort fights...and testing all the possible combinations regarding numbers, upgraded gear after...maybe even nerfing some of the sets

are you people at innogames even doing anything about this game? (rhetorical question) or is it too much to ask at all. it feels like the people are talking to themselves lately...

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Well Goober may indeed not have union but he does have cortina with summer spirit mix, so the strongest tank set currently available, so no he is not mad. I think he just wanted a fort battle speed server world that was not playing to the extremes and more in the middle ground.
well, I AM mad -- not that I don't have the best gear money can buy, nor that others can buy awesome sets, just that sets were released that clearly broke the meta (which was either obvious on Beta or insufficiently tested before release) and were not either nerfed (like every other game worth its salt would have done) or effectively counteracted at the very next opportunity

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Yea I already said that some pages ago

Not Fort Fights specific tho

I would be happy to see it also used to test any other changes within the tweaks that a CM can make.

i.e. use it to generate data to say to the higher ups
"hey, I know we are technically allowed to change this setting, but that you never give us the green light to actually do it; we tried it out on the speed server and it proved to us that it improves the game by [test result], and it is very popular in the player base as shown by [in game forum poll result]; can we please get a green light to roll it out on [world like kansas or colorado where it matters and effects are predictable] and [world like houston or galveston where the impact is less predictable and should maybe tested before rolling it out to all worlds]

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
@Syntex as far as i remember, you were one of the coordinating admis on the IFBC server
why can't we get a server like the IFBC one was for testing? and we can start by reverting the tower bonuses and testing phoebe and murrieta vs cortina in small fort fights...and testing all the possible combinations regarding numbers, upgraded gear after...maybe even nerfing some of the sets

are you people at innogames even doing anything about this game? (rhetorical question) or is it too much to ask at all. it feels like the people are talking to themselves lately...
Thank you for the suggestion, I will pass on the idea.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager

Very interesting idea, but not sure if technically possible to do. But I really like it and we are going to check it. Thank you very much for sharing it!

Poker Alice

Test server? Are u clowns? Test require to have a plan. Inno has no plans for this game.
You wan a plan? You all do create a speed server the best way you know how that lasts not 7days but 2years. And you make the settings and otter stuff to enable the folks only to ride on pony's for 3-6 months until they can afford to git a tall horse. Then they ride around on the their tall horses hopefully not complainin', grumpin' or bithin' too much. At some point everyone gits off their high horse and heads to the holely ground and there they find their peace.

All I can say here is to try to do your best; regardless of what the world throws your way and just enjoy the ride. That's the plan.

What a good event or server i wasted a lot of times for getting fast lvl and gears i joined town and started to duel and after two days 62 lvl one coming up to top 1 in 5-6 hour thanks god only one person done it and i finished second hahahah