Give it to us straight inno peeps, new server coming next month?

sanidh

Is it coming? is there hesitation w.r.t it? or is it a forgone conclusion at this point, reveal your secrets CM's

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
New worlds are defined by InnoGames, and it is planned for October. Soon we will share more information in this matter.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
As always, if we will have information about new migration routes, we will announce to you as soon as possible.

RaiderTr

Yes, same scripted answer that we have been hearing for more than 3 years, altho back then policy was "every year"

Nowadays, policy is "let it die"

Last edited:

jarograv

New worlds are defined by InnoGames, and it is planned for October. Soon we will share more information in this matter.
So does that mean you plan to just sit back and post announcements as they're handed down by inno and make no attempt to influence things base on the community feedback?
Sure would be nice if the Community Manager communicated how their market feels about another new world instead of just saying it's defined by Innogames as if there's no avenue to pass feedback along :rolleyes:

RaiderTr

Basically it's same people jumping from 1 year old server to the newest every year, while killing the 1 year old one in the process.
And somehow Inno doesn't see it?

I mean, DotD revenue is too good to refuse for sure but there can be better alternatives.
Like opening (& then closing) a TEMPORARY special server every year.

This way we no longer stretch our small player-base anymore.

sanidh

Basically it's same people jumping from 1 year old server to the newest every year, while killing the 1 year old one in the process.
And somehow Inno doesn't see it?

I mean, DotD revenue is too good to refuse for sure but there can be better alternatives.
Like opening (& then closing) a TEMPORARY special server every year.

This way we no longer stretch our small player-base anymore.

there'll be a point when the overstretched player base snaps and they have nothing left

Bye bye inno games forever if another world opens :D

Ill take my wallet elsewhere, lots of fish in the sea, atleast that fish smiles back at you and cares, unlike this innofish

Pankreas PorFavor

yes please! promote The West, advertise the new server to the world. I've seen advertisements for other games Inno makes even on TV (it's been a while, though), but I've never seen one for The West, anywhere.
wouldn't it be nice if they really promoted their game? new players coming to L-server, then they decide to try a different class/trade/play style in one or more of the old servers? that actually happened 8 or 9 years ago...

RaiderTr

yes please! promote The West, advertise the new server to the world. I've seen advertisements for other games Inno makes even on TV (it's been a while, though), but I've never seen one for The West, anywhere.
wouldn't it be nice if they really promoted their game? new players coming to L-server, then they decide to try a different class/trade/play style in one or more of the old servers? that actually happened 8 or 9 years ago...
Excuse me?

Yes promote the game, make a new Trailer (instead of using 10 year old one) and all that but does that really need new server?

If anything, they usually leave the game for good after seeing how much of a P2W fest a new server is.

Pankreas PorFavor

Excuse me?

Yes promote the game, make a new Trailer (instead of using 10 year old one) and all that but does that really need new server?

If anything, they usually leave the game for good after seeing how much of a P2W fest a new server is.

of course it doesn't need a new server. it was a sarcastic remark. I would have to be completely crazy to expect Inno to suddenly start advertising their own product. but it's been said too many times before, no need to repeat it.